Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

Open your eyes like I opened mine, it's only the real world.

”I can’t believe that asshole. If I was there he wouldn’t have a dick anymore.”

Callie laughed out loud at Brooke’s comment as she helped Grace pack. It had been two days since Mike’s party. She hasn’t talked to anyone associated with him besides Jaime and Shayley, who had called her and Sophia and Emmy, who were over her house along with Callie helping her pack. Grace planned on leaving the next day, which is why she was hanging out with the girls. She wouldn’t see them anymore after tomorrow.

“I believe you, Brooke.” Grace said folding up her clothes.

”Well my break is over so I have to go. Call me before you leave tomorrow, okay?”

“I will.” Grace said.

”Okay. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Take care girls.” Brooke said

“Bye!” Sophia, Emmy and Callie said before Grace hung up.

“Brooke cracks me up. She is so crazy.” Emmy said.

“Yeah, that’s why I love her.” Grace said zipping up the bag.

The girls finished packing all of Grace’s things and they stacked it all by her closet. They all sat on her bed and looked at each other.

“I’m going to miss you so much Gracie. I wish you were staying.” Sophia said pouting.

“I’m going to miss you guys too but I can’t stay.” Grace said. “But now you guys have an excuse to come to New York. Brooke and I have a big place with plenty of room for you guys. You could come whenever you wanted and stay for however long you wanted.”

“Oh please believe I’m going to come visit you.” Sophia said looking at her phone. “Hey Emmy let’s go get the food. We’ll be right back.”

Sophia and Emmy left the room and Callie and Grace leaned back on the bed.

“So…have you talked to Jonny?” Grace asked

“No.” she said. “He’s called me though. Has anyone called you?”

“Vic. He’s called me twice. I almost answered the second time.” Grace said

“Really?” Callie said looking over at her friend.

“Yeah.” Grace said looking up at the ceiling. “I mean, he did lie to me. But I shouldn’t be as mad as I am at him. If Mike never told him we had sex then he might’ve thought that he didn’t do it. I just think I’m being a little hard on him. Vic has been such a good friend to me, just like you, Sophia and Emmy.”

“Well if you want to talk to him, call him.” Callie said with a smile before looking up at the ceiling as well. “You know, I’ve always wanted to live in New York.”

“You should.” Grace said excitedly. “It’s amazing.”

“I mean. I have nothing holding me here…” Callie said trailing off.

Grace looked over at Callie and saw the thoughtful look on her face.

“What are you thinking?” Grace asked.

“What if I went with you when you left tomorrow and stayed for like a week. Then I could get a feel for it.” She said looking at her friend.

“Dude I’m so down with that. If you came I wouldn’t have to drive across the country by myself.” Grace said as Callie laughed.

“So you just want me to come because I can drive. I feel used.” Callie said

“Absolutely not. It’s just a perk.” Grace said.

Grace and Callie talked about New York until Sophia and Emmy came back with the food. They all hung out in her room all night talking, watching movies, doing everything that friends would do together. Even though things didn’t turn out the way she wanted she was so grateful to have met these girls. They turned out to be some her best friends. She really was going to miss them.

“So are you going to tell Mike you’re leaving?” Sophia said as she collected all of her belongings.

“No.” Grace said. “If I tell him, he’ll come over and try to stop me. I don’t know if I can take his begging. It might convince me to stay.”

“I think you should tell him. I mean he’s been super depressed since the party. He hasn’t been talking to anybody but Vic. I think you should at least give him the chance to explain himself, say sorry and tell you goodbye. I mean you never know, it could make you feel better.” Emmy said

“That’s what I’m afraid of.”

“Why are you afraid of that?” Callie said. “He did say that he meant it when he told you he loved you.”

“I know he loves me. I doubted it at the time but I know he really does. So if I let him talk to me I might actually stay and I kind of want to go home.” Grace said playing with her hands.

“You and Mike can work things out and stay together and you can still go home.” Sophia said.

“If all of this happened while I was right here what makes you think I could trust him from across the country?”

The girls sat there staring silently as she looked down.

“I just…I need to go home and forget Mike. It was fun while I was here. This is just making things easier. We would’ve had to break up in a month when it was time for me to leave anyway.” Grace said trying to convince herself.

“Well you should do what’s going to make you happy Grace. Don’t worry about the what if’s and I think’s. Live in the now and do what your heart tells you. You’ll be the happiest that way. Just remember that.” Emmy said with a supportive smile.

Grace nodded and Sophia and Emmy stood up getting ready to leave. The girl all did a group hug before pulling away.

“You better call us everyday. I’m serious.” Sophia said with a raised eyebrow. “I don’t want to have to fly out to New York and kick your pretty ass.”

Grace laughed and hugged Sophia again.

“I promise I’ll call.” She said as she walked the two girls to the front door.

“Take care of yourself Grace. We’ll visit soon. Take my word on that.” Sophia said.

“I know. Just give me a day warning and I’ll be ready for you.” Grace said to the girls as they walked down the porch stairs.

“We love you!” Emmy said

“I love you guys too.” Grace said back.

She waved at them until the pulled out of the driveway and closed the door when she couldn’t see them anymore. Grace and Callie walked into the living room and Grace sat down in between her dad and Eddie as Callie sat by Gavin. Carter was sitting on the floor.

“So have you said goodbye to all of your friends?” Eddie asked looking over at Grace.

“Yeah…well all the ones that I wanted to say buy to.” Grace said. “But guess what? Callie is coming with me.”

“You are?” Matthew said looking over at the girl.

“Yeah. I’ve always wanted to go to New York and I just thought this would be a good time. Grace wouldn’t have to make the trip by herself, since Carter isn’t going back until the end of the month, and I can get a feel of NYC> It’s a win-win situation.” Callie said making everyone laugh.

Grace excused herself and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. She sipped on her juice and sat at the counter as her dad walked in. He stood next to her and looked at her.

“What?” she said laughing nervously.

“I’m just remembering you so I have a clear memory of you when you leave tomorrow.” He said with a smile.

“Dad. I’m going to come back and see you all the time and you can come to see me. Nothing is going to change between us.” Grace said

“I know. I just want to make sure that you really want to do this.”

Grace looked at her dad and saw the serious look on his face.

“I know how much you care about Mike and I don’t want you to give up on something just because your mind is clouded by anger.”

Grace looked down at her hands and thought back to what Emmy had said. Her dad and Emmy had said basically the same thing and she was starting to doubt her decision. She did love Mike but she was scared to give him another chance. She didn’t want to get hurt again, which is why she was leaving.

“I know what I’m doing dad. I want to go home. Really. I miss my mom, Eric and Jordan and all my friends. Plus I want to go back to work. I know what I’m doing.” She said giving him a reassuring smile.

“Okay. As long as you’re sure. I want you to know that I will always be here for you, G. Always. If you ever need anything just call me. Don’t forget that.” Matthew said.

Grace smiled and hugged her dad tightly. He wrapped his arms around his daughter and kissed her forehead.

“I love you sweetie.” He said.

“I love you too, dad.”

Grace let go of her dad and she watched him as he walked out of the kitchen. She sat there letting everything he said sink in. Her mind was telling her to take her things and Callie and go to New York. But the more she talked to people and the more she thought about it the more her heart swelled. She was starting to get this longing feeling in her heart for Mike. A feeling she didn’t know if she wanted again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its only three more chapters and an epilogue then the story is over.
Sadly there won't be a sequel.
But I am starting a new story in its place.
And I need help.
I don't know who to use in it so give me suggestions.
No one in PTV though.
Tell me your favorite bands/band guys.
Oh and comment too please!

\m/