I'm the Loner, and He's the Jock

Finding Out

My last class of the day, the last chance to pick on Alyssa was canceled. I sighed. She is the only girl who doesn't like me or so she says. I started towards the school's parking lot. I spotted my blood red 2010 Mustang.

"CHAD!" I heard my girlfriend Stacie yell. I smiled and stopped.

"Babe, would you like to come over to my house?" I asked. She smiled.

"Of course," she answered. I smirked and led her to my car and opened the passenger door for her. I may be the school's jock and a jerk to Alyssa but if I'm dating a girl I'm a gentlemen. It does help when I'm a ladies man.

I ran over to my door and got in. I started the car and drove home.

"Baby, I'm bored," Stacie said. I sighed, that's one thing about Stacie, I don't like she gets bored way to easily.

I walked into the house and heard my parents in the living room. I grabbed Stacie's hand and walked towards my bedroom.

"What do you mean you haven't told him about the marriage yet?" I heard someone asked.

"We are waiting for a good time," I heard my mom say.

"Well, once we know that Chad knows make sure he knows not to tell Alyssa. We are waiting until her 18th birthday." Alyssa's dad said.

"Meet you in my room?" I asked her. She nodded and walked towards my room as I walked into the living room.

"Chad," my mom said.

"Mom, when did you plan on telling me?" I asked. She looked at my dad.

"When we knew you didn't have Stacie or some other girl over," my dad answered.

"Do not tell Alyssa," her mom said.

"I am not marrying a mute!" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please
I had the honor to bring to you chapter 2
- Kayla A.K.A Teen_For_Christ