Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

FoUr

I woke up the next day tired as hell. We spent all night unpacking, and then Gisele and spent the rest of the night drinking and talking. I trudged to the kitchen and made some coffee before putting some bagels in the toaster.

“I love my room”, Gisele said as she picked up the coffee I had just made for myself.

“You like anything red, because you think it’s sexy”, I laughed.

“Your room ]is sexy, and it’s blue, so there!” she stuck her tongue out me. “But, no, your daughter's room is cute. I think it’s cool how your mom had it done up for her, for if ever you came to visit.”

“Yeah, it was nice of her. I feel horrible for never coming to visit now. I think I came to visit when Nikki was one years old. The guys were on tour and took the girls with them.” I sighed.

“After everything you told me about what’s been going on for the past four or five days, I think, Matt is really trying. Give him a chance, he just might surprise you”, Gisele said.

“Oh, shit, it’s pretty bad when you start making sense”, I laughed before running to answer the door. It was Matt and Zacky.

“Hello, can I help you”, I asked.

“Yes, point me, to the sexy Latina!” Zacky yelled.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend?” I asked with arms crossed.

“I used to until, I found out she kissed some random guy at the bar last night.”

“Awe, I’m sorry, Zacky.” I hugged them sent him inside.

I looked up at Matt. He was biting his bottom lip as he checked me out. I thumped him on his nose then walked inside. I heard the door close and Matt’s footsteps on the hardwood floors.

We walked in to see Gisele and Zacky kissing.

“Wow you waist no time”, I laughed.

“What, I had to get him before some blanquee a la guarra rubia con paros falsos (bleach blonde slut with fake tits) got him.”

I laughed and shook my head before pouring Matt and I a cup of coffee.

“Where’s Nikki?” Matt asked.

“She’s asleep”, I said.

“Oh okay, I’m taking you two to my parents house I told my mom about her and she wants to meet the both of you.”

“Oh, okay, um how should I dress”, I asked nervously.

“Just normal stuff, I’m not dressing up”, he laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him then grabbed a bagel from the toaster.

-later-

I had just finished getting myself and Nikki ready when Matt called from downstairs. “Come on, we’re going to be late!”

“Okay, we’re coming!” I yelled as we ran down the stairs.

“Don’t you two look nice”, Matt smiled. He picked Nikki up and led us to his car. The drive to his parents’ house was silent. We pulled into the driveway and walked inside.

“Matt! She’s beautiful!” His mom, Kim, said as she held Nikki. “She has your eyes, but her mother’s face. She’s precious!”

“What the hell are they doing here”, Gary yelled. “Matt, didn’t I tell you to leave her alone. She’s only after your money!”

“Dad, please stop, not in front of Nikki.” Matt sighed.

“How do we know it’s yours?” Gary yelled again.

“Hmm, I don’t maybe the three blood tests we had done, should prove it”, I hissed. “I knew this was a bad idea”, I mumbled.

“Gary, please stop, there is nothing wrong with Matt being with a Black girl. I find black people to be very beautiful.” Kim said. She smiled at me and led em to the kitchen.

“What will the neighbors or the family think?”

“Screw them, I don’t give a fuck!” Matt yelled.

“What about Val, she’s a nice girl”, Gary said.

“You only think she’s nice ‘cause she’s white, you wouldn’t like her if she was Black, or Indian, Native American, or Hispanic! And for your information, Val isn’t so great, because we fight all the time, and she always talking to the other guys.”

“Friends, they’re just friends of hers.” Gary tried to reason.

“Friends that she sends naked pictures to?”

Gary had nothing to say at that one.

“Come on, Mari, let’s go.”

I grabbed Nikki and we left.

-Matt’s POV-

We went back to her house to find it empty. Mari went upstairs to put Nikki in her bed for a nap. She had been up there for a while, so I went to go check on her. She was in her room, crying.

“Mari, babe, what’s wrong?”

“Even if you had never left me, your father wasn’t going to let us be together. To him, I was just some seventeen year old, hood rat who opened her legs and got pregnant by his twenty-six year old, rock star, son.”

I hugged her and let her cry into my shirt. “Who cares what the fuck he thinks? I never saw that? I saw this beautiful girl, with the most beautiful skin in the world. I loved that you were different. Love has no color, Mari.”

I pressed my lips to hers and kissed with her all the passion and longing I had been holding back for two years. I gripped her waist then picked her up and set her on my lap before sliding my hands down to cup her butt. I licked her bottom lip. She opened and I slid my tongue in. After two minutes of fighting for dominance I let her win, allowing her to explore my mouth.

She kissed her way down my jaw line, to my neck, leaving a hickey or two, then came back to my ear. “I want you so bad”, she gasped in my ear.

That was all I needed to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Marianna's room wasn't working, sorry.
Comments and Subscribtions are greatly appreciated. :) Thank you to the ones who did.