Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

FiVe

-Marianna’s POV-

I slid his shirt off him admiring his rock hard abs, and tattoos. He hooked his fingers into the hem of my shirt and slid it off me before throwing it on the floor with his. I moaned as he kissed me from my jaw line to my chest, leaving a hickey on my breast.

He stood up and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them slide down his legs before stepping out of them. He unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them off, teasing me.

“Come on, Matt. Hurry up”, I laughed.

He kissed me again, while sliding my underwear down my legs, while I did the same to his boxers.

He pushed me down on the bed and inserted a finger, massaging my clit, before inserting another to stretch me out. I moaned as swirled his fingers inside of me. he pulled his fingers out after I came in his hands.

“You ready?” He asked.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. I gasped as I felt him slam into me. I hadn’t sex in two years. He was so damn big, and I was so tight. After a minute of him thrusting in and out of me, I flipped us so I was on top and began to roll my hips on him. He arched his back and his eyes rolled back into his head.

I leaned back until I did a backbend and felt him massaging my breasts. He grunted as I bounced up and down on him. I slowly lifted myself back up as I rode him. He flipped us again, so I was on my back. I picked up my legs and sat them on his shoulders before going deeper inside of me. He hit my spot and I let a loud moan. I couldn’t help it, it hurt, but at the same time I didn’t want him to stop.

We kept this up for a good while until I felt my stomach clench. My body began to shake, and then I let out a loud moan as I came again.

“Awe, you came already baby?” Matt smirked.

He kissed my lips, before thrusting in and out a few more times before he came as well, moaning as he rode out his orgasm. He rolled off me and collapsed onto my bed, breathing hard.

“Oh my God, that was amazing”, he gasped.

I let out a breathless chuckle as I reached over and wrapped my arms around him. He rubbed small circles into my back as we just lay there, trying to steady our breathing.
I woke up a few hours later beside a sleeping Matt. He was so cute when he was asleep. I pulled the covers up to cover the lower half of his body before getting out the bed and going to take a shower. I got dressed in some baggy sweat pants and a tank top before going to check on Nikki.

I woke her up and carried her into the kitchen and sat her in her high chair.

She giggled and smiled at me as I made us something to eat, spaghetti should do it, it’s quick and can last a few days. I had set the table when Matt walked downstairs and Zacky and Giselle walked in.

“Hey chica! Oh, you’re glowing!” She smiled. “¿Estaba bien? Aposté que él era. ¡Me divertí con Zacky, y la muchacha me dejó decirle que él es GRANDE!” (Was it good? I bet he was. I had fun with Zacky, and girl let me tell you he is BIG!)

I laughed at this, “You’re so nasty, oh my God.” I playfully slapped her arm before handing Nikki her bowl of spaghetti.

Matt wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

Later that night Matt called up Val and told her he wanted to break up. They argued for about thirty minutes before she finally agreed that it was over.

“That took longer than expected”, Matt sighed as he rested his head on my stomach. I ran my gingers through his hair and rubbed his back.

“I love you, Matt.”

“I love you too, Mari.” He turned around, leaned up on his arms, and kissed me.

-Giselle’s POV-

Zacky and I were downstairs watching a movie with Nikki when we heard moans and screams. I laughed and looked over to Zacky who was chuckling while holding his hands over Nikki’s ears.

“I think we need some ice cream”, Zacky said in a kid voice, “how would you like that, Nikki?”

“Yes, let’s go!”

We quickly ran out the door and to the car and drove to DQ. It was so cute watching Zacky interact with Nikki. He will be a great father when he has kids. I smiled as I watched him play with games with her and clean her mouth when she made a mess.

Living with Marianna and Nikki has made me see what I want in life. I want to have a husband who loves me and wants to have kids with me. I want to live in a house in a nice neighborhood with two kids and an amazing guy. I want that with Zacky. I just met the guy and I already I want to have his baby.

Is that weird, wrong? Am I crazy for already thinking this? Am I whore for already sleeping with him. I don’t want someone else to get him before me, but he hasn’t asked me out yet, we’re not together. What am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments adn Subscriptions are greatly appreciated! :) Thank you for the ones who laready have and for the ones who keep coming back just to read.