Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

SiX

-Marianna’s POV-

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with the crew and my daughter when I felt this urge to throw up. I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom to empty the contents of my stomach. Once I was finished I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going to make myself a cup of tea.

An hour later I woke Nikki up and got her dressed. Kim, Matt’s mom, wanted me to bring her by today for a visit. They were going to go to the zoo, a movie, and get ice cream at the beach.

Nikki was still asleep when I put her in the car with her little bookbag of clothes. I drove the fifteen minutes to Matt’s parents’ house and knocked on the door. Kim answered.

“Hi, she’s still asleep, but she should wake up in about half an hour”, I said to her I set Nikki on the couch and covered her with her favorite purple blanket. I set her bookbag on the coffee table and turned to look at Kim.

“Thanks for bringing her over, Mari”, she smiled as she hugged me.

“No problem.” I hugged back before going out to my car and driving around town for a job. I noticed that the studio the guys were at now had a help wanted sign in the window. I went in and dropped off my résumé. I went back home and crashed on the couch. I was asleep for probably half an hour before I was woken up by the urge to throw up again. I brushed my teeth again, after throwing up then ran to answer my ringing cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Marianna Daniels?” said a professional voice.

“Yes this is she. May I ask who is calling?”

It turned out to be the studio I left my résumé at. They wanted to give me the job. They told me to come in tomorrow at nine and they would see how my first day went before giving me the job permanently.

I squealed in excitement before going into the kitchen to make myself a salad.
“Hey trick”, Giselle said as she came into the kitchen.

“How was Zacky”, I smirked. She’s been over at his house almost everyday for the past month.

“He was as good as he was last night if not better”, she laughed.

I just rolled my eyes before going back to my salad.

“Are you feeling okay, you look sick?” She said as she put her hand to my forehead.

“Yeah, I’m good, I just have the flu. It sucks ass too”, I said.

She only nodded her head before going to take a shower. I finished my salad before going into my room to lie down. I was asleep for probably thirty minutes when I felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping themselves around me.

“Hi”, I mumbled.

I heard him chuckle, “Hi to you too, babe.” He kissed my cheek before turning me over so I was lying on my back. He climbed on top of me put kisses all over my neck and down my stomach as he took off my shirt.

I cuddled up into Matt’s side as I tried to catch my breath. I was fucking exhausted. I felt him chuckle before he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his lips and smiled into the kiss before getting up out of bed and putting on his shirt.

“Where do you think you’re going”, he asked.

“I have to pee, babe”, I whined.

“Okay, fine, but bring your butt right back!” he laughed.

I ran to the bathroom to pee and looked at myself in the mirror. Some of my color had come back while I was getting rough in the sheets. I sighed before exiting the bathroom and climbing back into bed with Matt.

An hour later Kim called saying that they were back from their day out. Matt volunteered to go pick her up since I didn’t feel well again.

I took a shower hoping that the steam and hot water would help me. But it didn’t, ‘cause as soon as I wrapped my towel around me I was bent over the toilet again, empting the contents of my stomach, again.

“Baby, are you okay?” I heard Matt ask.

I nodded weakly before grunting. He picked me up and helped me get dressed before tucking me into bed and leaving the room. He came back a minute later with a glass of ginger ale.

“You just rest baby, okay. I love you.”

“I love you too”, I managed to rasp out before falling asleep.

-Kim’s POV-

I had just finished cooking breakfast when the doorbell rang. It was Mari with Nikki. Today was Mari’s first day of work and I volunteered to watch Nikki, so they wouldn’t have to shell out extra money for daycare.

“Hello baby”, I smiled as I grabbed Nikki from Matt’s arms. Mari was getting Nikki’s bag out of the car. I noticed that she looked a little sick. I hope she’s okay. “Sweetie are you okay”, I asked when she came to the door.

“Yeah, I’ve just been sick for the past couple of days. That’s all”, she mumbled. She hugged me and kissed Nikki’s cheek before getting back in the car.

“We’ll be a little late mom, but I’ll see you”, Matt said before hugging me and getting into the car.

Nikki was still half asleep so I laid her on the couch. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. I went back to the kitchen to eat and clean up when Gary came downstairs from his shower.

“Honey, I need to run some errands, but Nikki is still sleeping, will you watch her”, I asked.
“No”, he said.

“Gary, please, she is your granddaughter, whether you like it or not. Now watch her while I run some errands!” I yelled.

He sighed before rolling his eyes. “Fine, Kim, you forced me!” he grouched as he sat down at the table to eat. I just rolled my eyes before going out to my car.

-Gary’s POV-

I was half way done with my breakfast when I heard Nikki whimpering and crying in her sleep. I jumped up from the table and woke her up. She cried and cried and wouldn’t stop calling out for Mari.

I picked her up and held her in my arms. “Shh, little one, what’s wrong?”

“She’s dead!” She cried.

“Who is”, I asked.

“Mommy!”

I held her close and sang to her until she stopped crying. She finally calmed down. “Would you like to watch a movie?”

She nodded her little head yes and wiped at her big, hazel eyes. I got up and found Gone in Sixty Seconds. We watched movies, ordered pizza, and I told funny jokes. I have to admit, Marianna and Matt made a cute kid. Maybe I was too hard on them.

I was giving Nikki a piggyback ride when the door opened. In walked Kim, Matt, and Mari.
“What in the hell”, Matt said wide-eyed.

“What, can’t a man play with his only granddaughter”, I asked.

Kim smiled before taking Nikki off my back and handing her to Matt.

“What are you doing here so early”, I asked
.
“Mari is sick, so I’m taking her home, and I thought I’d pick Nikki up on the way”, Matt said.

“Oh okay, well take care, and bring her back, I like the kid.” I waved goodbye to Nikki then went upstairs for a much needed nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the poeple who read my story, commented, and subscribed. :) It means a lot.
What do you think about Gary?
And what's up with Mari beign sick? (Idk)

LOL actually i do kno, cuz I'm the author, but u don't lol.