Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

SeVeN

-Marianna’s POV-

Everyone was over at my house for dinner. I was making homemade chicken pot pie, Nikki’s favorite. I was about to take a sip out of my glass of Jack Daniels when Jimmy yanked it out of my hand and gulped it down.

“What the fuck was that for, Jimmy”, Brian asked as everyone looked towards us.

“She don’t need to be drinking”, he said.

“To hell you say”, I said to him.

“Why the hell not”, Matt asked.

“Because, she’s pregnant”, Jimmy said.

“To hell you say”, Matt said

“I recognize the signs from your first pregnancy, they’re all there. You’re pregnant, Mari.” Jimmy said while grasping my shoulder. “I’ll call to schedule an appointment for you.”

I was in total shock. I’m pregnant. I can’t be. Nikki is two and she’s still a handful, I just got a job, and Matt and I are just now getting to be normal around each other. I walked out the kitchen and up to my room. I lay down on my bed and looked at the pictures of Nikki and me on the wall.

“Baby, are you okay”, Matt asked as he lay down beside me.

“I don’t know if I’m ready for another baby, Matt. And you’re probably not ready either.” I cried. I’m so afraid that he’s going to chicken out like last time and leave. I don’t think I could live through it, if he was to deny me and our baby again.

“It’ll be okay, we’ll be okay. We’re going to raise this baby together, we’ll get through this, I promise.” Matt kissed my head before kissing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and deepened the kiss. I love this man so much, with all my heart.

It’s about a month since Jimmy said I was pregnant. And he was right. A week later I went to the doctor and found I was indeed pregnant. Two months to be exact. I’m three months now, and I get so excited when I’m in the shower or I look in the mirror and I see that small bump forming on my midsection. I smile and think, wow there is a little life growing inside of me. And it’s a part of me.
I yawn and stretch then climb out of bed to go pee. I throw up only a little now, which is good, ‘cause I hate puking. I brush my teeth then take shower before getting dressed in some sweat pants and a tank top. I pull my long hair into a ponytail then go to get Nikki up.

“Wake up, baby, you’re going to see Grandma and Grandpa today.”

She opens her hazel eyes and yawns and stretches her little limbs before sitting up and hugging my belly. “Good morning, baby! Sleep well in Mommy’s tummy?”

I smiled at how cute this moment was. I picked Nikki up then carried her to the bathroom for a bath then helped her brush her teeth before getting her dressed in some jeans and a short-sleeved shirt. I brushed her hair then straightened for her before picking her back up and taking her downstairs.

“What the fuck are you doing”, Brian yelled as I slowly made my way down the stairs. He ran up to me, snatched Nikki out my hand then wrapped his arm around my waist before helping me down the stairs. “A pregnant woman should not be carrying a child down a flight a stairs. You could fall, land on Nikki, and have a miscarriage in the process.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “You and Matt have been reading those articles again haven’t you?”

“It’s very educational”, Jimmy said as he took Nikki from Brian and ran around the house with her.

“Jimmy, don’t drop her!” I yelled knowing he wouldn’t listen to me. I sighed again before walking into the kitchen . I poured myself a cup of coffee and took a sip.

“You shouldn’t drink coffee”, Zacky said as he took it away.

“Unless, you want to lose your dick, Zachary James Baker, you will give me my damn coffee back!” I screamed.

It was placed back in my hand along with a plate with two glazed doughnuts.

“Do not mess with the pregnant lady, she will stab then oyu eat you for breakfast”, Johnny warned.

“Short shit, shut up”, Matt laughed.

He picked me up and sat me down on his lap. “How’s my baby?”

“It kicks too much, more then Nikki did”, I groaned.

“I meant you, baby.” He grabbed my chin gently and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

“Mommy, come on, let’s go to Grandma’s house”, Nikki pleaded.

“I’ll take her”, Jimmy yelled, “I’m her favorite anyway.”

I smiled before kissing Matt again.

It’s great that I have all these people here to take care of me. I’m so lucky.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a filler, but hey at least we know why Mari is puking. LOL. comments plz. :)