Status: Updated randomly

Emily and Sierra and their Many Worlds of Terror

Breaking In

"Hey, um, how exactly are we going to get in here?!" Emily asked, once she realized that they had no money.

Sierra started to think about it, which is something she rarely does, and came up with a pretty obvious answer, “Break in?”

Emily shrugged, “Might as well. It’s not like we haven’t broken into a place before.”

Sierra nodded and proceeded to get out of the stolen car with Emily following suit.

“I think we might have to be really sneaky in this though. The security is tight and there's lot of people!” Emily announced, as she stared at the security guard and the long line of people.

Sierra nodded and then began to think.

“What are you going to do?” Emily asked the girl next to her once she came back from thinking land.

Sierra replied by taking off her mustache and putting her hair up in higher pigtails that reminded Emily of how a little girl wears her hair. Then Sierra ran towards the long line of people with teary eyes while the security guard eyed her like she was carrying a nuclear bomb. By the time she had gotten to the front, she was crying and the guard was glaring.

The ticket distributer glanced at her before asking in a bored, I-so-don’t-want-to-be-here voice, “How can I help you?”

Sierra sniffed and said softly, “My mommy went inside and left me! I know she didn’t mean to, but-but,” that was where Sierra started sobbing, it sounded so real that the guard stopped glaring and let her through.

Sierra looked back at Emily and gave her a subtle wink. Sierra then ran up to some random lady, started calling her mommy, and then proceeded to walk away with the lady.

“That worked for you, but how am I supposed to get in,” Emily mumbled to Sierra even though Sierra wouldn’t hear her.

Then Emily got a ridiculous idea.

“It probably won’t work, but I might as well try it.” Emily shrugged her shoulders and ran towards the line.

She quickly sneaked through the people in line and finally made it to the end of it. Emily silently cheered inside her head and began to look for her pigtailed friend.

Out of nowhere, Sierra jumped out, attacked Emily with a hug, and shreiked, “Emily!”

Emily noticed Sierra had adjusted her pigtails so that they didn’t look so much like a little girl’s hairstyle and she had put on her mustache.

“Nice to see you too, Sierra,” Emily said as she patted the younger girl’s head, “Can you stop hugging me now?”

“Sure,” Sierra said as she stopped hugging her, “How’d you get in?”

Emily explained how she used her ninja skills to get through and Sierra facepalmed, “I could’ve done that!”

Emily smiled, but said nothing else.

Sierra suddenly began pulling Emily along with her as she ran towards a random direction.

“Let’s go ride some rides!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, Emily was gone by the time I finished this, but she was able to get internet.
Thanks to the people who commented!
Word Count: 488