Status: Abandoned WIP. Sorry!

Sing Me To Sleep

Chapter seventeen.

"So, handsdome," Lindsey purred, "what do you feel like doing?"

Alex ran his hands along her torso, running his fingers along the waistband of her form-hugging jeans.

"I think you already know," he growled back. She giggled, swinging a leg over and immediately grinding down on Alex's lap.

Alex was ashamed. He knew this wasn't fair to anyone; not himself, not Lindsey and not Katy. But he needed it. Lindsey had been a source of distraction for so long, he almost didn't know what he did before her.

Lindsey started to unbotton her blouse, biting her lip as her lacy white bra came into view. Alex's cheeks flushed with want and he reached up to his the tender skin of her breast. Lindsey moaned a little, removing her shirt and started on Alex's, pushing him back to the bed. She trailed a finger down his torso, circling his belly button before continuing to unbutton his pants.

It wasn't long before they were both naked and writhing together.

But it wasn't working. She wasn't distracting him. All Alex could see was Katy grinding on top of him, her cheeks flushed pink and her mouth in an 'O' shape. He breathed out heavily as he took in her naked form, they way she moved and bounced.

He came immediately and suddenly it was back to Lindsey.

"That was quick," she snapped, climbing off.

"Sorry, babe," he mumbled. "I'm tired."

"Well, maybe if you weren't up all night at a stupid childish sleepover..." She got up and wandering out of the room naked. Alex made a face after her and stood up, stretching in the afternoon sun. Something glinted, catching his eye. He padded over to the dresser, his curiosity getting the better of him.

His heart dropped.

Sat upon Lindsey's dresser was Katy's opal ring.

He snatched it up, not believing his eyes. He couldn't believe it.

"Lindsey!" he roared, storming from the room and into the bathroom where she was admiring herself in the mirror, her eyes widening when she saw the ring in his hand.

"What the FUCK?" he screamed.

"Alex, I can explain!"

"No, I don't fucking want you to! I knew you were a bitch but this? You took this from her? Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"Are you?!" she yelled back. "You're my boyfriend! Why are you buying other girls rings? Huh?!"

"Because I don't love you, I love her!"

Silence enveloped the house.

"What?" Lindsey asked, her eyes narrowing. "What did you just say?"

"It's true," Alex told her defiantly. "And I wish I'd had the balls to tell her before."

"Get out." Lindsey whispered. "GET OUT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys. I didn't think it was much of a big deal that I just abandoned this story but then I read my last chapter and... Well, I don't like cliffhangers. At all.

I'm not in the All Time Low fan base anymore. I've also got a boyfriend now and I've been dealing with the fact I have depression for the last number of months. There are many factors that stopped me from writing. But I feel like I wanna finish this story.

Double update :)