Kingdom Hearts the Untold Story

Atlantica

I go to the rec hall and see Roxas and Axel playing air hockey.

“Hey Roxas, Axel.” I say.

Axel smiles, “What’s up Xalla? I’m beating Roxas at air hockey.”

Roxas gasps then. “You are not!”

Axel laughs, “I am too.”

I sigh and tell Axel everything that had happened.

“So you’re in love with Xigbar and Zexion?”

I nod, letting out a groan.

“Choose Zexion! Xigbar gives me the creeps!” Roxas says.

Axel sighs, “Let her pick Roxas. Both guys are fine. Choose whoever suits you better.”

I sigh, “That’s the problem! I don’t know who suits me better! Plus I’ve got a mission with Zexion today!”

Axel looks at the clock in the rec room. “Wouldn’t that be now?”

I gasp, “You’re right! See you Roxas, Axel!”

Axel and Roxas nod.

As I was leaving to find Zexion I hear Axel say, “That girl worries too much.”

I find Zexion standing in the hall, looking around anxiously. When he sees me he waves and smiles.

“Hey Xalla! Ready for our mission today?”

I nod.

Today was a surveillance mission. We are scouting out for possible enemies.

“Would you like to do the honors?”

I nod and open up a portal. It is a swirling black. Zexion steps through first and I follow behind. I open my eyes and see that we are in Atlantica. I have a mermaid tail. It is glittering and pink. I also have a sea shell bra. I glance around me and see Zexion has a mermaid tail too. It is purple and black. It looks very cool on him. A girl with red hair swims up to us then.

“I haven’t seen you two around here, what are your names?”

I grin, “I’m Xalla.”

Zexion swims up to us and says, “I’m Zexion, what’s your name?”

The mermaid smiles, “My name is Ariel.”

I nod.

“Have you seen any suspicious looking people lately?”

Ariel looks confused, “Suspicious how?”

I sigh, “Like key wielders.”

Ariel shakes her head. “Nope. You guys want to see Atlantica?”

I look at Zexion. He nods. His eyes appear to be saying, “Why not?” We follow Ariel and see such magical things. There are mermaids everywhere and buildings built out of only sand and sea shells. It really is magnificent. Ariel stops near a large building.

“This is where daddy lives. I don’t think he’ll mind if he sees you.”

I nodded. Zexion goes ahead of me and I see a large throne and a big merman with white hair. He has a crown on his head and a trident in one hand.

“Hey daddy!” Ariel says swimming up to her father.

“Who do you have here?” The merman says.

“Just some outsiders. They must be from the west coast.”

The merman nods, “I see. You two! What are your names?”

I gesture to myself, “I’m Xalla.”

Zexion says, “And I’m Zexion.”

The merman nods, “And what business do you have here?”

I look shyly at Zexion. He looks at me like he wants me to do the talking.

I sigh, “Have you seen any key wielders here?”

The merman strokes his beard.

“No I haven’t. Is that all you two wanted to know?” I nod.

“See these two out Ariel.” Ariel nods.

“I’m sorry my father couldn’t be of more help.”

I smile, “It’s okay.”

Ariel took us all the way to the entrance where we had first appeared.

“I can’t believe no key wielders have been through here.”

Zexion shrugs “That makes our job easier though, right?”

I nod.

“Want to leave now?” Zexion says.

I am about to say yes when a thought strikes me. I am alone with Zexion, for the first time in a while. I am definitely going to take advantage of the situation.

“Let’s make out first.”

Zexion’s eyes widen then.

“You actually want to make out? Why the sudden change in attitude?”

I shrug, “I need to see who I like better and kissing definitely will help me make up my mind.”

Zexion smiles, “All right. I’m not complaining.”

I smile as well. If this kiss turned me on like the one with Xigbar I was going to be seriously in a pickle. Zexion stretches up to me and gives me a passionate kiss. I feel myself shivering. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and he lets his tongue caress mine. I let out a small moan. He then proceeds to kiss me. I am running out of breath though so I break our kiss.

“So how was it?” Zexion asked.

I feel myself blushing. “It was pretty good but I still don’t love you.”

Zexion let out an exasperated yell. “Why not?”

He says his eyes hurt looking. I couldn’t tell him that I was still debating whether I liked Xigbar or him more. He would kill me.

“Let’s just go.” I hear him say.

I nod and watch him open up a portal. He steps through it and I follow behind him. When we both got back to the rec hall I see Demyx playing his Sitar. He actually sounds pretty good.

“What are you playing Demyx?”

He smiles, “Green Sleeves.”

I nod, I recognized the piece. I sit down next to him on the couch. I see Zexion wave at Roxas and join him at the pool table. As I sit there listening to Demyx play his Sitar I think about just how complicated my life had gotten. I almost don’t hear Demyx when he asks me why I was being so quiet. I smile sweetly at him.

“I just didn’t get some sleep last night.”

Demyx smiles, “Want me to come in your room and play my Sitar for you?”

I nod, that actually might help.

“Great I’ll be there around elven.”

I stay in the rec hall for a while just watching Roxas and Zexion play pool. Axel comes up to me and asked what was wrong.

“Boy trouble.” I tell him.

Axel sighed, “You still haven’t made up your mind on who you like better?”

I shake my head no.

Axel messes with his hair, “Sorry Xalla I can’t really help you with this.”

I smile, “It’s okay Axel this is my problem and no one else’s.”

Axel nods, “Hope you solve this problem soon.”

I sigh, “Me too. Me too.”

I go back to my room at elven at night and see Demyx waiting inside my room with his Sitar.

“Hey Xalla!” He says enthusiastically.

I smile, “Hey Demy!”

Demyx laughs, “You giving me a nickname now?”

I nod, blushing. I sit down on my bed and talk to Demyx. After a while he asks me what I wanted to hear. I tell him Jingle Bell Rock. Demyx laughs.

“Isn’t past Christmas Xalla?”

I blush, “So what? I happen to like that song.”

Demyx smiles, “All right. One Jingle Bell Rock coming up.”

He begins playing it then and I sigh in ecstasy. I let my head hit my pillow and before I know it I am out.