Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 14

Joe slipped up the stairs while Payton walked over to the door; she adjusted her freshly re-put on bra for the third time this morning.

She looked at herself in the tiny mirror by the door, making sure she wasn’t still flushed from her ‘fun’ with Joe moments ago.

She opened the door and her mouth a-gasped.

“What the hell are you doing here?” she asked.

“I came to see my kid” Her mother told her. Her mother moved to Arizona 3 years ago to marry a rich old dude. She left Payton with her father and new step mother, Payton loved both of them very much, but the scars from her flake of a mother still stung.

“I came for the day; give your mother a hug.” Payton rolled her eyes and hugged her mother…
****

They sat on the couch Payton’s mother talking about how she was doing in Arizona. “Yeah, I own a barky now, its doing pretty well.”

“That’s nice” Payton stated with spite.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked.

“YOU” she yelled.

‘What the hell I do? I just got here.”

“You don’t call for 3 years not even a f*cking letter, then you come back and think I want to be buddy buddy?” Payton yelled and asked at the same time.

“Look, I’m sorry alright? I didn’t know I hurt you that badly.”

“You’re my mother and you left me to marry some old f*ck” Payton yelled.

“I’m sorry” Her mother said truthfully.”Would it help if I told you he fools around?”

“No….Yes” Both women cracked a smile.

****

“Who was at th…”Joe trailed off walking into the living room “Beth…I mean Mrs.…. Uh.”

“You can call me Beth.”

“Good, so you back to break your kid’s heart again?” Joe then asked.

“No, I wasn’t planning on it” Payton’s mother stated.

“Uh, Pay, can I talk to you a sec?” Joe then asked.

****

“Are you ok with your mom being here?” Joe asked once they were in the kitchen.

“I guess it’s alright” Payton said. “I’ll give her a chance.”

“If you’re sure” Joe said, placing his hands on her hips.

“So about the thing we never got to finish?” Joe then asked, with a smirk.

“How about latter, in your bed room?” she asked.

“I’ll be waiting” he said with a big grin. She smirked at him and gave him a quick kiss before walking back in the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK guys/gals... Here's chapter 14, it kinda has some story now, not just a bunch of sex.

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot, me and Hannah giggle reading them, its awesome...

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING!!! :D