Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 16

Payton and her mother spent the whole day together trying to get back the boned, it was going well. They watched movies, they did each other’s hair and talked about guys.

It was late now and Beth went off to bed, Payton snuck into Joe’s room to finish what they started in the kitchen, but he had already fallen asleep, she didn’t want to wake him so she snuck back out, closing the door quietly.

She walked down the hall to Nick’s room; she slowly opened it and looked in.

“Are you asleep?” she asked in a whisper.

“No” he stated. She smirked and walked in the rest of the way, shutting the door behind her. She climbed onto the bed hovering over him as she crawled up his body, she got up to his face and placed a sweet kiss on his upper lip as she sat down right on his zipper. He smirked as he kissed her back, placing his hands on her waist.

She pulled away from his red lips and kissed down his neck onto his shirtless chest.

“Mmm, baby” he moaned, arching his back into her touch.

“You like that?” she asked with a smirk, knowing well the answer was yes.

She got feistier as she nibbled down his torso. She pulled at his jeans; he wasn’t wearing a belt because he was going to bed, so it was easy to pull them down. She licked, bit and kissed up and down his happy trail and around his belly button; she quick slipped her tongue in his belly button.

“Uhh” he squeaked in a high pitched voice, taken off grade. She looked up at him and smirked, she crawled back up to face him and placed sloppy kisses on his jaw bone then smiled at him.

He kissed up her neck, up to her ear; he sucked and bit on her earlobe causing her to moan.

“Oh, Nick” she whispered to him softly. He slipped his hands up her shirt feeling that she had no bra on. He pulled away form her ear and kissed her lips again, the feeling of his lips made her go crazy.

The kiss got heated as he flipped them over so now he was on top, he quick pulled off her shirt as he sucked on her sweet stop making her wiggle under him. That only turned him on more as he reached for her tight Daisy duke shorts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well my fine fine Commenter's, In the next chapter...someone gets busted. :D

Wanna find out who??

COMMENT!!!

And you will!!!

But really please comment!!! :D