Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 17

Payton and Nick stood at his bedroom door.

“Come back into my room tomorrow night” Nick told her.

“I can do that” she said with a smirk.

“I think maybe you should come back in the morning too.”

“I wish, but I gotta take my mom to the airport” Payton told him.

“How about after you come back from taking her?” Nick asked.

“We’ll see” she giggled.

“I’ll make it worth it” he told her.

“I know you will” she told him. “I should go to bed.”

“I’ll be waiting for you” he told her with a breath taking look.

He smacked her ass as she walked out of the room, she giggled like a school girl and walked down the hall and slammed into someone.

She looked back at Nick’s door and he had closed it already she then made eye contacted with big brown beautiful eyes.

“What are you doing out here?” He asked….

****

Beth awoke it was 4 am and she needed to use the girls room, she walked out into the hall to find her daughter sneaking out of Nick’s room and she wasn’t sure but she thought he hit her on the ass, her daughter giggled and walked down the hall slamming into Joe who just came out of the bathroom.

“What are you doing out here?” He asked.

“I was just going to bed, Nick and I were watching a movie” Payton said

“Why didn’t you come wake me up so we could…you know, finish what he started?” he asked smirking.

“I didn’t want to wake you up for that.”

“Well I’m up now” he said.

“You are” she said with a smirk.

“Wanna finish it now?” he asked.

“Mmm yes” she half moaned. He slammed her against the wall and kissed her lips passionately, Beth hid behind her door way watching her only daughter suck face with a guy, she wrapped her lags around his waist and he started walking to his door, he slammed her up against it as the kiss turned into him sucking and biting on her neck as she moaned for him to open the door, they went into the room quick and shut the door even quicker behind them, Beth walked out of her room and listen closely at Joe’s door.

“Mm Joe, f*ck that feels so good” she heard Payton moaning.

"Oh great, my daughters a slut” she mumbled and went back to her room….
♠ ♠ ♠
The whole busting will take place in the next chapter..

Witch I will post tomorrow..

Until then COMMENT!!!

Please! :D