Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 22

“So what do you want to do today?” Joe asked the house.

“I don’t care, I’m bored” Payton stated.

“I’ll hang out till 7, then I’m outtie” Joe said.

“And why is that?” Nick asked.

“I got a date.”

“A WHAT?” Payton asked, her heart feeling like it just snapped in half.

“I got a date with some girl named Mari, she’s smokin’ hot” Joe said, as if he didn’t just say he liked Payton last night.

“Ha ha, sounds like my kinda girl” Nick stated. Payton feeling like she was going to throw up or maybe hit someone.

She balled her fist as they continued to talk about this girl... Fairy, Mari, stupid hoe…. Whatever her name was, it didn’t matter.
Payton got up and walked out of the room. No one even noticed she was leaving; she stormed up the stairs and slammed her door shut.

“They don’t care” she yelled in her room to herself. “They will like any girl that lets them down her pants, I’m so stupid.”

She sat on her bed feeling the tears coming to her eyes.

“If they can go off boning all these different girls then I can get with as many guys as I want” She half yelled, still no one in the room to listen to her. She got her phone and dialed a number she never ever thought of dialing before.

“Hey, Phil, how’s its going?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I brought Phil back, and he will be in the next chapter, there's going to be some shaking up going on now if you give me 3 comments you will see it.

Please comment!!!

(Sorry for the shortness that was this chapter the next one will be longer :D)