Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 31

Joe froze in his tracks as Nick came from the shadows.

“Nick” Payton breathed out, she saw how angry he was when she got caught with Phil, she couldn’t imagine what he would be like now that it was Joe.

Joe didn’t dare say a word, he didn’t want to be punched by his little brother, so he just stared at Nick who was looking back and forth from Payton to Joe then down at their connected bottom halves.

Nick stood there, unsure of what to do; did he want to hurt Joe? No, Joe was his brother, he currently didn’t want to yell or hurt Payton, he just got her back and he didn’t want to lose her again, and the sight of his brother f*cking his best friends kinda turned him on…in a weird way. He wanted to see more, kind of like a porn, but live action.

Payton shuttered as Nick slowly walked over to the bed, he still hadn’t said a word and it was freaking her out. He slowly crawled onto the bed, his breath was thick, he looked at her; his eyes looked dark, she couldn’t read what they were saying to her do to the only light coming in the room was the moonlight.

He lowered his head down and slowly kissed her clit, she gulped hard, her and Joe exchanging worried and frantic looks, he bit down on her hot sensitive area making her moan lightly.

Joe sat there, his still swollen friend in her, he was now totally confused what the f*ck was Nick doing? He could hear Payton moaning, obviously liking what he was doing to her, hearing her moans turned Joe on so bad, he wanted her so bad. He slowly started thrusting into her.

“UGH” she shrieked, grabbing onto Nick’s hair, Joe could feel Nick’s tongue hit him as he slowly slammed into her. He couldn’t believe he was doing this…with Nick, what would their mother say? Not good thing he knew, yet he still couldn’t stop, he tried to stop, instead he just trusted himself harder into her.

“OH, F*CK, YES” she moaned, Nick smirked, kissing up her torso and to her bra that Joe never took off, he slipped his hand behind her and unclasped her bra, he pulled it off with one tug then attacked her left barest, he left the right untreated as he went up and kissed her lips roughly, but she pulled away, she couldn’t hold the moan any longer.

“Harder” she yelled, Joe wasn’t sure if she was talking to him but he picked up his pace, he was getting really into it now and trusted rough, she thru her head back in pleasure, Nick kissed and nibbled up and down her neck, he placed his hand on her clit pushing on it, he could feel her pulsating.

“Change places” she told them.

“Huh?” they both asked at the same time.

“Change” she half yelled. Joe gave her one last hard trust before he pulled out and crawled up to her face, Nick quick took his shirt and pants and boxers off, he slammed into her fast he was already so hard.

“Ugh” she moaned, her body bucked up, Joe kissed her lips sweetly then worked on her neck, sucking on her sweet spot.

Nick, he was going so fast, her lags were shacking; she could barley keep her eyes open. Joe kissed down her torso and onto her clit doing all the things Nick did to her, but this bored him he sat up and placed his hand on her area, he rubbed his thumb into her rough, she moaned a few times he just couldn’t take it she was so hot.

“Mmm, baby” he let the moan slip out. She opened her eyes and looked at him, he was looking right back at her his eyes fool of lust. She looked over at Nick his head was coked back and his mouth was hung open as he pounded into her.

This was just too sexy; she never thought this would never happen.

“Kiss” she hissed at them.

“What?” Joe asked.

“Kiss” she hissed again.

“Kiss who?” Nick asked, coming back to reality.

“Each other.” They both looked at each other in total disgust and sickness.

“NOW” she moaned, Nick slowly leaned closer and closer to Joe, Joe gulped hard closing his eyes “It’s a girl… a girl, a sexy blond girl…mmm no brunet, with long ass lags” he thought to himself, he felt lips touch his.

She watched at their lips worked together rough. Nick licked the bottem of his lip but Joe didn’t let him in.

“MMM” she moaned watching them; Joe pulled away with a sad and guilty look on his face and kissed her lips quick, trying to erase the feeling of his brothers lips.

Nick trusted faster and faster, her lags started shaking more and her head flew back as she screamed out, Joe rubbed her left boob with his hand and kissed every itch of the right one as she hit her high, Nick trusted in her hard, riding out her orgasm, she slowly clamed down and they both backed off her and crashing into the other side of the bed.

“damn…” she moaned, looking over at them…
♠ ♠ ♠
Betcha didn't see that coming did ya?

Neither did I. This was all Hannah's doing I don't wright these scenes.

I just got this chapter 5 minutes ago and I was like I said to have Nick catch em not have a 3sum and she was like dude this is taking to a whole new level....

I didn't want that level but what can I do?

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! and if HANNAH grossed you out or offended you I'm very sorry.

please comment... I don't even care how many.

On another note; Nick has sexy lips, I would like to kiss them. ;D