Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 32

All their clothes had been put back on. Joe was lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling; not saying a word, Payton was next to him but she was sitting up and Nick was lying at the bottom of the bed, on his side looking and Payton.

“So, how long has this been going on?” Nick asked. “You and Joe that is.”

“Sense the camping trip, remember the girls saying they thought they heard screaming… They did” Payton told him, looking down.

She was waiting for him to be mad, instead he just laughed. “You’ve been playing with us this whole time?” he asked.” Wow you’re a bigger slut then all the sluts I’ve boned…put together.”

“Hey” she whined.

“Well it’s true.”

“Shut up” she whined again.

“So, who’s better in bed?” Nick then asked.

“I can’t pick…” she trailed off.

“You can’t pick?” Nick asked.

“My mom tried to get me to pick one of you to be with, but I couldn’t” she told him.

“Your mother knows?” Nick then asked.

“Yeah, she figured it out.”

“Damn, she’s smart” Nick muttered.

“Please don’t talk about mothers” Joe stated. Both of them just looked at him weird.

“Why not?” Nick asked.

“I don’t want to talk to you right now” Joe then stated.

“What, why?” Nick asked, kinda hurt.

“SHUT UP” Joe whined. Payton looked at Nick and a worried look.

“Oh, I get it…someone’s feeling guilty, aren’t cha?” Nick asked. Joe didn’t answer.

“Aw, don’t be a grumpy Gus” Nick teased him. He got up quick.

“F*ck you” he yelled and walked out of the room fast.

“Well, that was nice” Payton stated.

“Eh, he’ll get over it, he always was a pansy.”

“He’s always been way more exciting then you, you were boring and sat in your room for year” Payton told him.

“But, you know what they say about the quite boring ones?” he asked.

“What?’ she asked.

“Their really horny.” He crawled up to her face and kissed her lips softy.

She pulled away. “Didn’t you just get enough of that already?” she asked.

“I could never have enough of you, baby” he told her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her as close to him as he could.

“I don’t know if I should kiss you for that or slap you for that” she stated.

“Defiantly the kiss” he told her, with a smile. She kissed him sweetly and then slowly kissed down his neck; he slipped his hand up her shirt and rubbed up and down her back.

“That feels nice” she whispered in his ear, sending shots of energy thru him like rockets.

She continued to kiss his neck and nibble on his ear lobe every so often; meanwhile he drew shapes with his index finger on her back. It wasn’t sexual for a change; it was just them being together in the moment… it was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, sense I have no control over this story anymore,I agreed to let Hannah take over on the next few chapters, so I have no idea whats going to happen, but here's chapter 32....

Please comment!!!!