Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 34

Payton got all dolled up, Nick was taking her out…she wasn’t sure where he was taking her and she really didn’t care, she was just too excited.

She walked down the stairs and Nick was standing in the hall looking at himself in the mirror.

“Ready to go?” she asked him.

“Yep” he stated plainly, he was so not looking forward to this, he wasn’t the dating kind. He was the kind who meets a girl at a party does the deed with them, then go’s home and ever see’s her again.

****

They walked into the movie theater, this was a small town and they only had two screens and both the movies weren’t new.
They picked The Hang Over then went an sat down. There was only two other people in the whole room.

The lights went down and the ads come on, Nick turned to Payton with a smirk.

“What?” she asked, he didn’t say anything just kissed her lips passionately.

The ads kept rolling everything from what was coming to the theater next month to a little hotdog named Frank telling you to go buy a hot dog, Nick and Payton made out thru all of it, he was half way on top of her as his tongue played with hers, his hands pulled at the hem of her dress, she pulled away fast.

“What are you doing?” she asked him, breathing heavy.

“There’s only two other people in here, if were quite they wont hear us.”

“Nick, no sex, remember?” she asked, kind of annoyed.

“Joe’s not here, he won’t know” Nick stated.

“If you’re not going to take this seriously then I’m out.”

“Ugh, fine, I’m sorry” he whined

****

Nick didn’t say a word for the rest of the movie, he was probably angry she turned him down, but she really didn’t care, all he thought about was sex and it was starting to piss her off.

They walked out to the Cinema and walked down the cold sidewalk aimlessly.

“What do you want to do now?” she asked him.

“It’s not over yet?” he asked, meaning their date.

“NO” she yelled.

“Ok, Ok, let’s go over to the arcade” he stated.

****

“Faster” she yelled. “Damn it, Nick, faster”

“I’m trying” he yelled back.

“FASTER” she screamed.

“F*ck Payton, keep it down, people are going to start looking.”

“Well, maybe if you went faster.”

“How about I just stop right now?” he asked, with a smirk.

“Noo” she whined.

“That’s what I thought” Nick stated, smug.

“I GOT IT, I GOT IT” he then yelled.

“Yesss” she yelled, hugging his neck tightly. A long line of tickets poured out of the car game machine he was sitting on and had just beaten.

“See anything up there that you like, baby?” He asked, referring to the prize’s

“I like the teddy bear” she stated.

“Then you’ll have it”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok here's chapter 34, sorry for its shortness, I tried to get a lot done last night but I ended up falling asleep before I got anything done and well I just wanted to get something up so here it is, the next chapter will be up in a little while!!!

Please comment!!!