Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 35

Nick and Payton walked into the house they were renting with his family, it was late and everyone ells was in bed.

They went in sat in the living when Nick decided to start a fire in the fire place, he laid down a blanket on the floor and got another to lie over top of them, they both laid down on the blanket; Nick laying on his side and Payton lying on her back.

She admired his flawless gorgeousness as he watched the fire, the glow from the flame lighting his face so beautifully. She couldn’t resist.

She slowly kissed up his neck stopping at his sweet stop; she kissed the skin softly, his eyes rolling back in his head. She pulled away from his neck and they stared at each other, their eyes locked together. He ran his thumb over her check sweetly making her smile slightly; he slowly lowered his head down and kissed her lips slow.

The way his lips felt on hers made her heart take flight, the kiss got deeper but no faster. It wasn’t a needy kiss or a kiss that was leading to more then just a kiss.

He pulled away way too soon for her liking, she looked at him weird and he flashed a one minute sign with his index figure. He got up quick and walked into the kitchen leaving Payton feeling lonely, she wanted his warmth next to her again.

He was back quick, with a long stick and a bag of big marshmallow’s he laid down on his side next to her again, he gave her lips another sweet kiss that ended too soon again then opened the bag of marshmallow’s, he placed a big marshmallow on the long stick then placed it near the flames of the fire.

He was leaning over her as he did this, she kissed his neck again, she saw the smile that was playing on his lips as she kissed his sweet spot, it made her want him in more ways then one even more then she already did, he pulled the fried sticky thing away from the fire, making her stop the treatment to his neck in the process. He blew on the marshmallow to make it cool before he took it off the stick and placed it to her lips. She opened her mouth, taking it from his fingers; she sucked on his one finger before he could take it from her lips. He smirked at her then slowly kissed her lips sweetly.

He put another marshmallow on the stick and into the fire, a few minutes latter taking it out and putting into his own mouth.

****

He put the stick in the garbage and put the marshmallow’s away, he then came back out and opened the blanket to over them with, he laid back down and spread the blanket over them both, he wrapped his hands around her and brought her as close to him as he could.

She rolled so she was facing him, she kissed him again with so much passion, he kissed right back with the same passion. This kiss got more heated as she gripped big glops of his hair, he held her close to his body as their lips keep working together. He pulled away out of breath looking at how beautiful she looked.

“Remember, no sex” he told her.

“I know” she told him, she couldn’t help but to kiss him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this may be my favorite chapter EVER!!!

But, we will see how Joe's date go's.

How did you feel about their date?
Do you think Nick will win PayPay's heart??

Please comment!!