Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 36

The next day came, it was now time for Joe to take Payton out on a date, Nick did a pretty good job of wooing her last night.
She walked down the stairs ready to go, but instead of finding Joe she found Nick.

“Hey you” she stated, walking over to him.

“Hey, I want to talk to you before you go out.”

“About what?” she asked.

“I…I don’t want to date you” he told her, she felt like her heart was braking into a hundred little peaces.

“Wh-why not?”

“I…I’m not the dating type” he told her, she just looked down at the ground as he continued to talk. “I don’t want to hurt you, I would kill myself before I hurt you, and I know with the way I am I would. If you didn’t want to give me some then I would go out and find some slutty girl who would, I’m addicted to sex, and you don’t need to be with someone like that.”

“But…” she trailed off.

“IF you want to keep things the way they are, and just fool around then I’ll be alright, but I can’t commit to anything” he told her.

Before she could say anything Joe came in the room.

“Ready to go, hon?” he asked.

“Yeah” she stated plainly and fallowed him to the door.

****

They walked into this little Italian restaurant, the whole place was empty.

“Jonas?” the seater asked.

“Yeah” Joe told her, she nodded and went to grab the menu’s the whole time Joe stared at her ass.

“Fallow me” she then told them, Joe went in front just to stare at her ass more. She sat them and told them the specials she then said to enjoy their meal’s

Witch Joe replied “I would also enjoy your number.” The girl laughed then walked away.

Payton sighed annoyed.

“I..I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking” he then told her.

“It’s alright” she stated plainly.

****

After dinner they walked around the town’s park, it was really cold and she hung on to him like a he was about to leave or something.

“You alright?” he asked, he could see something was bothering her.

“Yeah, I’m just cold” she told him.

“You sure?” he asked.

“NO” she yelled.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “I said I was sorry about that girl at the restaurant.”

“I don’t care about that” she told him.

“Then what’s bothering you?” he asked.

“I’m just not ready to pick between you yet.”

“Why not?” Joe asked.

“I don’t know, your both so amazing, I can’t just pick one” she told him. He smiled at her.

“I’m not going to rush you, you can take your time, pick witch one of us that makes you the most happy, make sure you really do care for that one, I don’t want you to make the wrong choice.”

“Thanks Joe” she told him.

“Of course the wrong choice being Nick” Joe stated, she laughed at him.

“And you think you’re the right choice?” she asked.

“Baby, I know I am.”

“Well aren’t you smug” she told him.

“And sexy, don’t forget sexy.”

“Mmm, and your really sexy” she stated, kissing his lips before wrapping her arms around his waist trying to get the heat form his heavy coat...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness again, they seem so much longer in my head....

Anyway please comment!!!