Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 37

*February 1st*

“Yeah, it’s been a whole month, and they haven’t said a word” Payton said on the phone, sitting in her room.

“So, they both know you are boning them yet they don’t care?” Beth asked.

“Well, Joe cares a little and tells me not to talk about what Nick and I do alone, but that’s all.”

“Wow” Beth stated. “And Nick still doesn’t want to commit?”

“No, not at all.”

“Are they still out having sex with a tone of other girls?” her mother then asked.

“Joe’s not he says he’s tried of all the different girls all the time, but Nick is” Payton told her.

“So, Joe’s just after you now?” Beth asked.

“Yeah…” Payton trailed.

“Why don’t you get with him then?” her mother asked.

“Cause, I don’t know if I want to.”

“But , if Nick doesn’t want you” she told her.

“He does want me…he wants sex but he wants me” Payton stated.

“But, does Joe want more then sex?” Beth asked.

“I don’t know…”

****
Nick walked into a Starbucks, he was beat, he just spent all night as some girl named Fruity’s house…what kind of name is Fruity? He didn’t care he got what he wanted.

“Can I help you?” the man asked.

“Yeah, I’ll take a regular with heavy cream and sugar” Nick said bored, He gave the man the money and the man have him the coffee. Nick went to sit down at a table, he looked around the place, business men came and went and a few hot girls come in, he looked over to his left to a girl with honey or maybe Bronze colored hair, she was thin and kinda pal, she was heavy into reading a book, she had on big nerdy glasses, but that didn’t take away from how cute she was. He couldn’t help it and he walked over to her.

“Hey” he said, she looked up at him, her green eyes almost shot him in the heart.

“Hello” she said, in an Australian accent.

“So, you from around here?” he asked, sitting down at her table even though she didn’t tell him to.

“I just move here, I’m going to college” she told him.

“Cool, so…” he stated.

“So what?” she asked.

“This is when you give me your number” he told her.

“I don’t think so” she stated.

“Why not?” he asked

“Because, I know your kind, you’re just interested in one thing.”

“Yeah, but so are you” Nick told her.

“No, I’m not.”

“But, I’m hot” Nick whined.

****

“Joey?” Mari asked, looking up at Joe, they were laying in the hotel bed at the motel 6 again…they did this all the time and she wondered why.

“Yes babe?” he asked, looking down at her beautiful eyes.

“Why do we always come here?” she asked. “Why can’t we go to your house?”

“I told you, I have my brother there and his friend.”

“Why would they care if I’m there, I mean I’m your girlfriend?” she asked.

“I don’t know babe, they just would” he told her, she sighed and laid her head on his bare chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so there was the grand entree of Annie, trust me she will be in A LOT more chapters!!

STAY TUNED!!!

I just felt like Kevin in the EP of Jonas when there's a ghost in the fire house and he's being all weird...love that EP...

SHIT!!! I just remembered its Joe's Birthday!!! (Damn, I'm a bad fan :{ )

HAPPY B-DAY JOE!!! !! :D

Please comment!!