Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 38

For the next week Nick Jonas went to Starbucks everyday , and everyday that girl was there reading her book, she drove him crazy, she shot him down, no one shoots down Nick f*cking Jonas, he’s resistible, every girl wants him….but her and he was going to do everything in his power to change that.

“Hey” he told her, she looked up and rolled her amazing green eyes at him.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“I just came to say hello.”

“Hello” she told him.

“Can I have your number?” he asked.

“No” she stated.

“Why not?”

“Because.”

“That’s not a good reason” Nick told her.

“I don’t want to, that is it” he told him, she had enough of him bugging her, he was here everyday asking for her number… she had to admit he was kinda cute though.

“Just tell me your name then.”

“Its Annie.”

“Annie, I’m Nick” he stuck his hand out for her to shack it. She grabbed his hand in hers and he felt lighting shock his hand. He breathed heavy and his heart raced, she stared at him weirdly.

“You’re a strange one mate” she told him.

“You calling me your mate?” he asked, with a cheeky grin.

“That is the way you say friend in Australia.”

“Mmmm, weird, how about you meet me tonight and tech me other Aussie costumes eh?” he asked, she sighed, he was really cute, maybe he wasn’t just after her body.

“Alright, Nick, I’ll see you tonight” she told him.

“You will?” he yelled, smiling like a bloody idiot.

“Yes, see you tonight.”

****

“Hey Nick” Payton said, as Nick walked in the house.

“Hey” he stated quick then ran up the stairs. She fallowed behind him, just to see what he was doing.

“What cha doin?” she asked, once she got into his room.

“I’m…going out with some guys tonight” he lied.

“Ok then.”

“Where’s Joe?” Nick then asked.

“I don’t know, he said he was going to do something, I don’t remember what” Payton told him.

****

“I love you, Joe” Mari said, as they were saying goodbye.

“I love you to” he lied.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” she then said.

“Definitely” Joe agreed, he then kissed her goodbye. He began to walk to his car when she stopped him.

“Joe” she yelled after him.

“Yeah?” he asked, from the grass in front of her house.

“Uhhh, never mind” she stated then walked in the house fast.

He shrugged and walked to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 38. wow thats a lot, I never thought it be going on this long and almost 200 comments!! DAMN!!

Thank you, and THANK YOU!!

And please comment!!! :D