Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 39

Nick pulled up to the apartment building Annie told him she lived at, he went up to the third floor and knocked on the second door on the left.

She opened it slowly, she was wearing a red dress and she looked beautiful, she looked like a model with out those glasses.

“You look amazing” he told her.

“Thanks” she giggled, looking down.

“We should go.”

****

They got to the restaurant, he told her to wait in the car for a few minutes and he would be right back, he went into the food place and ordered some food then went back out to the car.

“Were eating in the car?” she asked.

“No, were going somewhere ells.”

****

They pulled up to the beach, he stopped the car and got a blanket out of the backseat and the food, they walked along the sand till they found a spot to sit, it was late so no one was there.

“So are you having fun?” Nick asked, as he took a bite of his steak, it wasn’t easy eating on the beach.

“Yes, this is so awesome; I’ve always liked picnic dates.”

“Do you?” he asked, smiling. “I’m not a big dater, so it’s kinda hard for me to plain one.”

“Well, you’re doing a good job.”

“I’m glad to hear that” he told her with a smile.

****

“My idea of the perfect date is….” He trailed off, she just asked him what would be his ideal date and he didn’t have an answer.” I don’t know, you?”

“A picnic in a rose garden.”

“That’s awesome” he said, with a smile.

“We should get going its getting pretty late.”

He agreed and they cleaned up the picnic.

****

“I had an awesome time tonight” she told him, as they stood in front of her door.

“Me to.” He sighed, should he try to make a move or not?

“Well, see you around…”

“Bye” he said Kind of stupidly. She laughed and pecked his lips, his mouth fell open and his breathing stopped, he stood there looking at her with bugged out eyes.

“Goodnight, Nick” she said, and with that she walked into her apartment, leaving Nick to stand there stunned by just a peck on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 39, sorry its kinda rushed, but I'm trying to get this done soon, I think there's only going to be like 10 chapters left..not sure yet.

Please comment!!!

How do you feel about Annie? Like her don't like her? I need to know!!