Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 40

Nick got dressed up, he was going to see Annie, they have been seeing each other every night for the past week, he didn’t know what was wrong with him, he wasn’t the dating type, yet she could barley kiss him and make his whole night.

Payton walked in the room, Nick was still looking at himself in the mirror and she came and wrapped her arms around his waist. He rolled his eyes and shimmied out of her grasp, he grabbed his sun glasses and looked at his watch, it wasn’t time to leave yet so he sat down on his bed.

Payton went and sat down next to him and starting kissing his neck, he was getting annoyed fast, why did she have to bother him?

“Knock it off” he stated.

“Knock off what, baby?” she asked.

“Being so f*cking annoying, why can’t you leave me alone?” he asked.

“I don’t know, what’s wrong what you?” she asked him, kind of hurt by his words.

“I’m tired of this” he yelled. “I’m tired of all this shit; I don’t want to do it anymore.”

“So, you’re tied of all the sex?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“So does that mean you want to be more then friends?” she asked.

“NO, why don’t you understand that?” he asked. “I don’t want to date you I DON’T LIKE YOU!”

“Why not?” she asked, she could feel the tears forming in her eyes.

“Because, I don’t end of story, get off my f*cking back” he yelled, and with that stormed out of the room.

Once he was gone she walked into her room, the tears were falling now, she sat on the end of her bed and put her face in her hands, she hated crying she never cried, but she had a feeling that she would be doing a lot of it in the next few hours.

****

Joe pulled up to Mari’s house, it was getting late and he had to have her back by a cretin time.

“I’ll see you latter, babe” he told her, giving her a sweet kiss.

“ I don’t want to go yet.”

“I don’t want you to go either, but if you don’t then your parents will be mad” Joe told her.

“I don’t care about what my parents say” she stated. “I just want to be with you.”

He smiled at her and kissed her, this time rougher. The kiss got deeper as he cupped both sides of her face in his hands , she clung onto his shirt kissing him with everything in her, she really did love him and that made it all the better for what she needed to tell him.

He pulled away from the kiss with a goofy look on his face, she laughed at him.

“You think something’s funny?” he asked, smirking.

“Not at all” she stated, smiling widely, he smiled right back and grabbed her hand with his, intertwining their fingers together, her smiled soon faded into a worried look.

“What’s wrong, babe?” he asked, pulling her closer to him.

“I have to tell you something.” She pulled herself from his arms to look at him.

“What it is?” he asked, kinda worried.

“I don’t know how to tell you this” she sighed, looking down.

“Just tell me” he told her.

“Joe, I’m pregnant” she said fast.” With your baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, did you see that coming? I'm trying to add as many cliffhangers and story twists as I can.

What do you think Joe's reaction will be?
And how to you feel about what Nick said to Payton? Do you think their really over?

Please comment!!!