Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 41

“Joe” Mari yelled, trying to hold him up, if she didn’t he would hit his head on the staring wheel.

“Joe, wake up” she yelled, once she got him back against the seat. “Joe.”

His eye’s slowly opened. “I just had the weirdest dream; you told me you were pregnant.”

“That wasn’t a dream, Joe.” His eyes rolled back in his head as he slowly started to loose consciousness.

“Joe” she whined, trying to grab him again, before he hit his head.

“Joe, wake up.” His eyes slowly opened again.

“You alright ?” she asked him .

“How did this happen?” he ignored her question.

“I think you know how it happen, Joe.”

But….aren’t you on the pill?” Joe asked.

“No” she told him. He just looked at her, dumfounded.

“We used a condom tho” he then said.

“They don’t always work, I learned that in school.”

“ f*ck” he whined, putting his face in his hands.

“Are you mad at me?” she asked, worried.

“No, baby, I’m not mad at you, its not your fault” he told her. She wrapped her arms around his torso and laid her head down on his chest, he wrapped his one arm around her and played with her hair.

“Will you come with me to tell my parents?” she then asked.

“Right now?” he asked.

“No, when my dad gets back from his business trip.”

“Ok, when will that be?” he asked.

“In a few days” she told him.

****

After a little more talking Mari went in her house, Joe drove home and walked in the door, he walked around like a zombie as he slumped up into his room, he didn’t even bother changing he just ripped off his shoes and climbed into his bed.

“How can I be a father?” he asked no one “I can’t even take care of myself.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 41!!!

Please comment!!! :D