Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 42

The next morning Payton awoke, she had tear stains tracked down her cheeks and she looked like a mess, she quick fixed herself up and went to find Joe. He was still lying in his bed. She crawled into bed with him.

“Joe” she cooed in his ear, trying to wake him up, a few more Joe’s and his eyes slowly opened.

“Hey” he stated, groggy.

“Can I talk to you?” she asked.

“Sure” he said, sitting up.

“I want you” she sighed, after her talk…. More like Nick yelling at her yesterday she decided that Joe was the way to go, even if she really didn’t think so.

“You want me?” he asked, he didn’t know what she actually meant by that.

“I was thinking, me and Nick just wouldn’t work, but you and me would” she told him, he smiled at her.

“So you pick me?” he asked, a little shocked, she nodded slightly. He was feeling just a bit overwhelmed first Mari tells him she’s knocked up and now Payton is confessing her love for him... it was a lot to take in.

“I knew I would win” he stated, she smiled at him, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her rough, it didn’t feel right, but he ignored it, he was good at ignoring stuff.

****
He kissed her neck as he slowly pulled off her shirt, he kissed up and down her torso , he went after her pants when they heard the doorbell.

“Who’s that?” he asked.

“I don’t know, go see” she told him.

“Stay right here, don’t move” he said, giving her one last kiss, then ran out of the room.

****

“What are you doing here?” he asked, he didn’t even know she knew his address.

“I had to talk to you” she said pushing past him and walking in.

“What about?” he asked worried. “Are you ok? Is the baby ok?”

“Were all fine” Mari told him.

****

Payton put back on her shirt, and started walking down the stairs when she heard Joe say” is the baby ok?”

“Baby?” she asked herself, she didn’t go any farther down the stairs she just stopped right there and listened.

****

“Then what’s wrong?” Joe waked, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“My stupid doctor called my mom and told her that I’m pregnant, so she called my dad and he came home today and freaked out on me and now he says that you have to marry me or he’s going to cut off your….man hood.”

“MARRY YOU?” Joe yelled.

“Yeah…” she trailed off.

“MARRY YOU?” he yelled again.

“I’m sorry” she looked down.

“No, it’s not your fault” he sighed. “It’s mine; I pushed you into having sex with me.”

“I wanted to” she told him.

“You weren’t ready for that, and now I f*cked everything up” he stated.

“I love you, and you didn’t do anything wrong, we made a baby together” she told him, he smiled at her, he always loved the little facile expressions she made, they always made him smile. He wrapped his arms around her tighter.

“I love you too” he told her, maybe this time he wasn’t lying?

“Oh, and Joe?” she asked, after a few minutes of hugging.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“My dad wants me to bring you over so you can talk.”

“You think that’s a good idea?” Joe asked, scared.

“I promise I wont let him hurt you” she told him, he smiled at her and kissed her sweetly.

“Let me run upstairs real quick ok?” he asked.

“Sure” she told him. He smiled at her one last time before he ran up the steps.

****

“Payton?” Joe called, walking into his room. She was facing the wall.

“Pay?” he asked.

“Hmm?” she asked, not turning around.

“I gotta tell you something” he told her, she turned around, not looking at him.

“We….we can’t be together” he told her, she didn’t say anything. “ Mari, this girl I’ve been seeing…without telling you, I…I kinda got her pregnant and now her father is really angry and he wants us to get married and he also wants to cut off my dick…..and I can’t let that happen.”

She just looked at him, she didn’t bother saying anything, she didn’t want to look like a crying fool in front of him.

“We can still be friends though” he told her. “And maybe you should talk to Nick, see if you guys can work something out, you would be better with Nick anyway” he tried to sugar coat it. She sighed, keeping her eyes down.

“I gotta go, but I’ll see ya later” he then told her.

“Bye” she managed to chock out before he took off out of the door.

****

Once she heard the front door shut, she sank down to the floor; her tears were back now, she’s lost both of them. How could they do this? Didn’t they care for her just as much as she did more them?

“I guess this is what I get for messing with both of them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, hears chapter 42!

Do you feel bad for Payton or so you think its what she gets for messing with both of them?

Please comment!!!