Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 43

Nick walked in the door fast, he had to do a quick change then go meet Annie again, it was like he was obsessed with the girl, she consumed his every thought and he wanted to be with her every minute of the day...it kinda freaked him out, but in a good way.

“Nick” Payton half yelled, He rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs as fast as he could, but she was still on his tail.

“Please talk to me” she whined.

“I’ll start talking to you when you stop acting like some love sick asshole dog and start acting like my best friend again” he told her and with that shut the bathroom door in her face.

“But I don’t want to talk about us, I want to talk about Joe” she told him, trying not to cry from his hurtful words.

He opened the door, walking out. “What about Joe?” he asked.

“He got this girl named Mari Pregnant and now her father is forcing them to get married” Payton told him.

“How do you know this?” Nick asked, walking into his room, her fallowing behind him.

“Well, one I was listening and two He told me, before he left to meet her parents.”

****

“So, he’s going to marry her?” Nick asked.

“I don’t know…” she trailed off

“Whatever, get out now.”

“Why?” she asked.

“Cause, I gotta get ready so I can go meet Annie” he slipped.

“Who’s Annie?” Payton asked.

“A girl who’s a lot prettier then you” Nick said and pushed her out of his room.

“Who is she?” Payton asked, not letting him shut the door.

“She’s a girl I’ve been seeing.”

“So, you can date her but not me?” she asked.

“I don’t want to date you, get that through your stupid head” he yelled, slamming the door in her face…

*****

“Annie, baby” he said in a sing song voice, as she opened her front door.

“ Nicky, baby” she teased him; he grinned foolishly and pulled her into a hug.

They sat on the couch watching a movie, but it was boring him, they’ve been….hanging out for awhile now and they’ve never made out once.

And tonight he was going to change that.

He placed his arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer to him; she looked at him for a second with a smirk playing on her lips.
He smiled down at her and then turned back to the movie, after a little bit he turned and just looked at her, he loved the way her face was shaped and her jaw bone, he wanted to get his lips on her so badly. After a few minutes of him staring at her, she turned and looked at him.

“Why are you staring at me?” she asked him.

“Cause, I wanted to do this.” He placed his lips to hers, feeling the spark and the tingles run through him. She kissed back feeling the same things rush through her, the kiss got deeper as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

****

He slowly lowered them down onto the couch, him on top of her, the kiss was very heated now, he licked her bottom lip banging for entrée, she granted it to him and his tongue went to work.

He pulled at the hem of her dress, when she stopped him. She pushed him off of her and sat up.

“Sorry, that’s as far as I’m going” she told him.

“Why?” he asked.

“I’m not that kind of girl and I’m not into that kind of guy.”

“ But, I’m that kinda guy” he stated, looking down, he may have just lost his chance with the most amazing girl ever.

“I know, but your cute” she told him, he looked up at her and smiled wildly. “And there’s just something about you I like.”

“There are defiantly lots of things I like about you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 43!!

Do you think nick will get down Annie's pants anytime soon?

Please comment!!!!