Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 44

*March 1st*

Nick and Joe stood in the kitchen talking, in the passed month they barley seen any of Payton, mostly cause they were to busy with their girls and because she was always in her room…sleeping.

“Why does dad get everything ready then POOF the tour dates are changed?” Joe asked.

“I don’t know, it’s annoying” Nick stated.

“So, me and Mari went to the doctors appointment today” Joe said, changing the subject.

“How did that go?” Nick asked.

“We heard its heart beet” Joe smiled.

“Look at you being a proud daddy” Nick teased him.

“Shut up” Joe told him. “I think I want to ask Mari to marry me.”

“I thought her dad was forcing you to marry her?” Nick asked.

“He is, but I could still propose to her, all girls dream about that” Joe said.

“How would you know?” Nick asked him.

“I just know.”

“Do you even love her?” Nick then asked.

“I’ll learn to, and today after I heard the heart beet I just felt so fuzzy and when I looked at Mar I just… I don’t know” Joe told him.

“Aww, little Joey’s in love” Nick teased him again.

“Up yours.”

“Do you think I should ask Annie to be my girlfriend?” Nick then asked.

“I thought she was...” Joe trailed off.

“I just want to make it official.”

“Ask her then.”

“Do you think it would be weird?” Nick asked.

“Dude, of course I do” Joe told him. Just then Payton came in looking like a mess.

“You look like hell” Nick told her, she gave him a dirty look and walked over to the fridge.

“Nick, don’t be rude” Joe told him.

“Whatever you say Mr. Dad” Nick stated.

“Pay” Joe then said tenderly.

“What?” she asked, her voice was rough from sleep.

“You know it’s like 3 in the afternoon, are you just getting up?” Joe asked.

“What’s it to you?” she asked him.

“Nothing, I’m just making sure your feeling alright.”

“I feel fine.”

“Yeah, you may feel fine, but you look like you came outta baboons ass” Nick stated.

She sighed and walked out of the room. Joe gave Nick a disapproving look then rushed after her.

“Pay, were having rehearsals for the show tonight, do you wana go and check it out?” he asked.

She didn’t want to, but she needed to get out of her bed, she was slowly going crazy with looking at the four same walls.

“Ok, I guess.”

“Cool, your going to love it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 44, uhh its coming to a close soon, so get ready for a tear jerkin ending!!

:D

Please comment!!