Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 45

Mari and Joe walked around in the mall, some people noticed it was Joe and pointed, the news of him being a father got out quick but he didn’t really care.

They went into a baby store and looked at all kinds of baby things. They talked about what the wanted to get and what they thought the baby was… Joe thought it was a girl and Mari didn’t care as long as it was healthy.

They then walked over to the baby clothes.

“Look at this” Mari cooed, picking up a little baseball players outfit, Joe smirked.

“How much is that?” he asked.

“What happen to you wanting a girl?” Mari asked back.

“I still do but, I’m sure we’ll have more kids” Joe said.

“Who says that?” she asked.

“I do” he told her.

“And what makes you think I want to have another baby with you?” she then asked.

“I do, because you can’t resist me.” Joe smirked.

“You do have a point there” she said, smiling at him. He laughed and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her tight. He kissed her lips soft, and she pulled away too soon.

“Joe, we can’t make out in a store” she told him.

“Yes we can, just like this” he said and then took her lips in another kiss.

“Mari, can I ask you something?” he then asked, pulling away from her lips

“What?” she asked, he backed away from her and got on one knee, she looked at him weird.

“I know, we already kinda were planning on getting married, but I never asked you and I want to ask…. So, Mari Vine Will you marry me?

She smiled down at him. “Of course I will marry you” she told him, she did a tiny woohoo and stood up.

“Hey” she then yelled.

“What?” he asked.

“Where’s the ring?” she asked

“Oh, I forgot about that, we can pick it out together.”

“Let’s go to the store right now” she told him.

“Ok” he said fallowing her out of the store.

****

“Nick, where are you taking me?” Annie asked.

“You’ll see” he told her. A few minutes latter they arrived at a park, they walked through the park till they got to a rose garden.

There was a picnic set up with all kinds of food and rose peddles all over the place.

“Nick” she gushed. He smiled at her and helped her to the picnic area.

****

“This is amazing” she told him.

“Well you said this was your ideal date so…” he trailed.

“You so awesome, Nick” she told him.

“I know” he said cocky, she just laughed at him.

“So, Annie, can I ask you something?” he then asked.

“Sure, anything” she stated.

He took her hands in his and stared into her green eyes, he could have sworn there was gold in them. “Annie, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

“I kinda thought I already was” she stated.

“I know, but I just wanted to ask you…” he trailed off.

“That’s sweet” she cooed. He smiled at her. “I’d love to be your girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here it is to tell the truth I think there's only going to be 2 chapter left!!!

Then I will start the sequel not tonight of course but yeah soon..

Please comment!!!