Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 8

Nick strummed the guitar drunkenly, and out of tune as people sang songs and danced around the camp fire.

*******
It was nearing 4 am and everyone was off to bed, they were going hiking and they needed to wear some of the alcohol off. Payton tried to get into her sleeping bag, but she was to drunk to figure out how to work it. She stumbled out of her and some other girl’s tent and started walking aimlessly around. She walked a little ways till she came to a lake with a dock. She walked down the dock and sat down, looking out into the lake. The star’s were shining and gleaming off the water, the moon was full. She had to admit it be a good stop to….Her mind wondered to Nick. What they had been doing lately was so totally beyond the friend’s mark, and it was happening more and more, if Joe went somewhere, even if Joe was home, Nick didn’t seem to give a shit…. “HEY, what are you doing out here?” her thoughts were interrupted by a voice; she turned to see Joe running up the dock. “Why are you up here alone?” He asked once he got to her. “This is not a good place for a drunk girl to be alone.”

“I was just thinkin’” she told him.

“Thinkin’ about what?” he asked.

“Nothing” she told him, he nodded. Silence washed over them as they sat there.

“I’m really drunk” Joe broke the silence first.

“Me to” she agreed. Another minute of silence passed.

‘You know what I was thinking?” Joe then asked.

“What?” she asked back.

“I was thinking; skinny dipping” Joe said with a grin, she just looked at him weird. “Come on, it will be fun” he told her.

“No way, who knows what’s in that water” she said.

“I know what’s not in that water…ME” he said. She didn’t say anything, just looked at him like he was an ass. “Fine, I’ll go by myself” He said standing up, he pulled his shirt off and went to undo his pants.

“EW, don’t get all naked in front of me” she whined, covering her eyes. The next noise she heard was....SPLASH! She uncovered her eyes to find a pile of clothes next to her, she looked out into the water and he was swimming around. “I hope you catch mustered algae” she yelled to him.

“Oh yeah?’ she got back, he swam over to her and pulled her lag making her fall into the water, she screamed as she did.

“I’m going to kill you” she yelled, once she came above the water again.

“Ha ha” he laughed, as he swam around her.

“You’re such a jerk, and you’re naked” she yelled.

“Wanna hug?” he asked, with a big cheesy smile.

“NO” She yelled.

“Come on, give me a hug” he said as he tried to grab her, she tried to swim away but he latched onto her arm. She flailed her feet and arms around trying to get away when…

“OHH SHIT” she hear him yell, his grip on her arm was let go as he whined.

“Did I kick you?” she asked, turning around to see him hunched over.

“NO! I just feel like playing with myself” he half yelled and half said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry” she said, ignoring his last statement. He sighed.

“It’s ok” he told her, placing his hand on her shoulder.

“Uh…. Joe” she stated.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“You’re still naked, so…GET THE F*CK OFF”

“I know I’m naked, you should be too this is skinny dipping after all” he told her.

“No way” she told him.

“Yes way” he told her back.

“No” she said.

“YES” he said back.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

He slowly pushed her backwards till she was against the post that held the dock up. He slowly lifted her shirt over her head; he then unclasped her bra, pulling it off. She sat there annoyed, trying to think of away to get away from him. He pulled off her shorts and through them with the rest of her clothes on the dock. He let his index finger slide along her covered clit, making her look at him quick. “Joe” she said meekly with wide eyes. He looked up at her.

“I’m sorry, I-I forgot who you were for a second” he told her.

“It’s ok, I kinda liked it” she told him, he smirked at her.

“You want me to…do it again?” his lips formed into a smile as he said this. She smiled back and ran her fingers through his wet thick dark hair. He went past her panties and entered 2 fingers in her, her head flew back.

“Uhhhh” she moaned, he kissed her neck softly.

“Pay” he spoke, as he trusted his fingers in her still.

“Huh?” she asked.

“I’m really drunk” he told her. “Sometimes people do stupid things when their drunk.”

“I know” she whispered in his ear.

"I wanna do one right now” he told her, she looked at him.

“Do you want to?” he then asked. “I’m not pushing you into anything, if you don’t wanna.”

“I want to” she told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Payton's a slut....

Someone said they wanted a long chapter, and I don't really have a LONG one.

So I thought I'd double post again.

And thank you guy's for all the comments, I read them all and they are like SOOOO awesome.

KEEP IT UP!!