Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 9

She wrapped her lags around his waste, pulling him closer to her. His lips crashed onto hers in a rough kiss.The rough kiss turned passionate. His tongue pushed past her lips, he ran his tongue along the roof of her mouth. “Oh” she moaned. He pulled away from her lips and kissed down her neck, and her upper chest, he kissed the part of her boob that wasn’t under water.

“I never had sex in the water before” he told her, looking at her.

“Let’s not waist anymore time then” she whispered in his ear thickly. He kissed her on last time sweetly, he grabbed her hips; he made sure she wasn’t going to go under at anytime. He then entered her as slow as he could. “Uhh, uhh, you’re so big” she threw her head back moaning.

“Only for you, baby” he told her with a smirk, making her gasp. He went so slowly, it felt so good, but she wanted him to pound her.

“Joe, Joe, go faster” she told him, digging her nails into his shoulders.“Jooe” she whined when he didn’t go faster.

“Just enjoy it” he told her softly. She closed her eyes tight, letting her head fall back on the post she was up against; he left kisses all over her neck softly. He couldn’t take it; it felt too good, he had to go faster. Her eye’s popped open quick.

“Oh, Joe yes, yesss Joe” she moaned, he entrapped her lips in another passionate kiss.

He broke the kiss with his own moans. “Uh Payton uh baby….” He trailed off into the pleasure.

Slutty and passion driven moans came from both their lips as he began to pound into her. “Uhh, damn it Joe, it feels so good” she yelled.

“Your so tight” he breathed out.

“Only for you baby” she mocked him. She smirked at him as he kissed her lips again. He pulled away from the kiss, his mouth formed into the shape of an O as he entered her, she keep getting tighter and tighter around him, making him closer and closer to his climax.
“UHHHHHH, JOE” she screamed hitting her high, arching into him. He hit his, exploding in her; his thrust’s slowed down as they tried to catch their breath. She laid her head down on his shoulder.

“Damn” she sighed.

“Damn is right baby” he told her. “I didn’t know f*cking my little brother’s best friend would feel this good.”

“Joe” she stated hitting his bare chest with her fist.

“Ow” he whined.

“Aw, did I hurt you?” she asked sweetly.

“Yes” he stated sadly.

“Poor baby” she cooed kissing his chest softly. Her lips trailed from the stop she punched him up to his neck. His barley there thrusts became deeper again. “Oh, you wanna do it again?” she asked him.

“Baby, I wanna do it all night long.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Hello darlings, Damn Hannah made me a Joe fan tonight. (I'm always a Joe fan.)

Any-who, Please comment.

I wanted Joe to seem slutty, did he?