‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Dreadful

{Gerard's P.O.V...}

I sat back down on the couch with my head in my hands. I can’t believe that it’s actually over. I mean, yeah we’ve had our share of fights, but I never thought that he’d actually break up with me.

“D-do you want me to leave?” Lindsey asked awkwardly. Actually, I’d forgotten she was still here. I didn’t say anything, I was too…depressed to respond.

“Gerard,” She said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I took my hands away from my face and looked up at her. She was so fucking beautiful.

“Don’t beat yourself up. It’s not your fault; it’s his.” I sighed as I looked into her eyes; they were so pretty.

“I have to go now, it’s getting late. But I’ll be over tomorrow to check on you.” She said before leaving.

This is the worst day in my life.

{Frank’s P.O.V…}

I sighed as I flopped down on the bed, careful not to wake Gabe. This has been the worst day in my entire life; breaking up with your boyfriend and having a wanted unwanted kiss can be very tiring.

“Frankie?” Stanley said as he knocked on the door. I didn’t answer, thinking that he would go away.

“Frank?” Please go the fuck away.

“Frank, I know you’re in there.” Great, now go the fuck away.

“Frank, let me in.” My God, can’t he take a hint?

“Frank?” I sighed before getting off of the bed and walking in front of the door, double checking to see if I locked the door.

“What?” I said, very impatiently. This guy is getting on my fucking nerves.

“Please let me in.” He pleaded.

“No.” There’s no way in hell I’m letting him in!

“Please? I’m really sorry about what happened in the kitchen.” Yeah, right.

“Sure you are.”

“Frank, you have to believe me. I didn’t mean to kiss you! I didn’t know what I was doing!”

How the hell do you accidently stick your tongue down someone’s throat?

“You knew exactly what you were doing! You can’t just fucking go around kissing people! You knew that I just got out of a fucking relationship a few days ago!” When I said that, Gabe woke up and started crying. I picked him up and started to rock him, trying to calm him down.

“Frank, I—“

“Can you just go away?” I’m really starting to get annoyed.

“Please, Frank. Open the door.” For the love of God, just go away!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the worst chapter that I've ever written.
Comments/subscribers/recs are welcome.