‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Consideration

“Frankie,” My mom shouted as she came down the stairs. I was in the kitchen making grilled cheese, and failing miserably. I coughed as smoke came up from the pan and into my face.

“What the hell are you doing?!” My mother exclaimed as she ran into the kitchen, snatching the pan from my hand.

“What? I was making grilled cheese.”

“Grilled cheese? It looks more like a lump of shit if you ask me.” She said as she threw the grilled cheese into the trash can and ran cold water over the still hot pan.

“Well, at least I tried.” My mom giggled as she leaned against the counter.

“Uh, me and Arnold are going on a vacation this weekend.” My happy demeanor was quickly replaced with depressed and annoyed one.

“What?! You can’t leave me here all by myself!” I shouted, trying to persuade her to stay.

“You won’t be by yourself! Stanley’s here to keep you company!” Ha! Some company he is.

“But…but…”

“I know that you’re still sad from your breakup, but if you need any help at all, you can just talk to Stanley.” She said before leaving the kitchen.

“I’m going to go pack my bags.” She said as she went back up the stairs.

This is going to be a terrible weekend.

{Later that day…}

I rolled my eyes as my mother talked. She was still trying to get me to talk about Gerard, and I just didn’t want to.

“Frank, you’re going to have to talk to him sometime!”

“I will!”

“When?”

“Sometime in the near future…” My mother sighed as she impatiently tapped her foot.

“You should go over to his apartment! Arrange a meeting!” I looked at my mother like she was insane.

“What?! Mom, just a second ago you were threatening to kill Gerard because he hit me, and now you’re trying to get me to go see him?! What’s wrong with you?!”

“Nothing’s wrong with me! I just don’t want to see Gabe grow up without a father.” I sighed as I cradled Gabe in my arms.

“I don’t either.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was in a good mood today so I decided to post a chapter :3
Comments/subscribers/recs are appreciated <3