‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Possible Reconciliation 2/3

I’m so fucking nervous. I’ve never been this nervous in my entire life! I want to see Gerard, so fucking bad, but I feel like it’s going to be extremely awkward.

“Hey.” Stanley said as he walked in. I ignored him and continued to eat my cereal. Stanley let out an annoyed sigh as he sat down across from me at the table.

“Frank, how many times do I have to apologize for what I did? I’ve literally said that I was sorry a million times!”

“Well I don’t accept your apology.” I said as I got up to put my empty bowl in the sink. Stanley groaned as he banged his head on the table.

“Frank, please! I’m only asking for you to just accept my apology! Please?” I guess accepting his apology is the only way to get him to shut the hell up.

“Okay. I accept your apology.” Stanley quickly lifted his head from the table, surprised at what I had just said.

“Y-you do?!”

“Yes.” As soon as I said that, he ran over and hugged me, to which I jerked away and put my hands up in defense.

“You’re fucking pushing it.”

“Sorry, sorry.” Stanley said as he backed off.

{Later that morning…}

As the morning progressed, I became more and more excited.

“We’re goin to see your daddy today.” I said to Gabe, in a baby like voice, as I dressed him. I sat Gabe down on the bed so I could get dressed. Once I was all dressed, I put Gabe in his carrier.

“Dude, you need a stroller.” I grunted out as I picked Gabe up.

“Good luck!” My mother said as I neared the door.

{At Gerard’s apartment…}

I let out a nervous sigh as I stood in front of Gerard’s apartment door. I raised my fist to knock on the door, but I hesitated because I was so nervous. I almost want to turn back and run home, but I need to be here. We need to get things straightened out. I only knocked on the door once before Gerard quickly opened it.

“H-hey.” He stuttered. He must be as nervous as I am.

“Hey.” I said back. He moved aside so I could come in.

“You brought Gabe.” He said, smiling.

“I missed you!” He said as he lifted him up from his carrier. It almost seemed like we’d never broken up.

“So,” he said once we sat down.

“I just want to apologize for…what I did.” Oh great, another person apologizing to me.
“I should’ve never done it. It was so fucking wrong in every way, and I don’t know how to make it up to you.” He sounded so heartfelt. I didn’t know what to say, so I just looked down at my lap and fidgeted with my hands.

“I’ll understand if you don’t want to forgive me.”

“I don’t know if I should forgive you. Gerard, you slapped me.” I said as I moved the hair away from my face to show him the bruise that he left me with.

“That’s probably never going to go away!” I could see his heart breaking.

“Oh my God…F-Frankie.” He said as he reached out to touch it. I turned away from him, humiliated.

“Why? Why did you do it?”

“I—I….I was angry.”

“Angry at what? Angry at the fact that I was telling the truth about Lindsey?”

“What?! No! I was angry at the fucking fact that you werealways putting Lindsey down!” He said as he quickly stood up, scaring me.

“I love Lindsey, but not as much as I fucking love you! I could never love someone as much as I love you, Frank.” I was at a loss for words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/subscribers/recs are appreciated.