‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Old Pal

{Frank’s P.O.V}

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I don’t know where the fuck I am, it’s starting to get dark outside, and there’s vomit all over my pants! Why the hell did I fucking run away? I’m such a fucking idiot! I’m probably gonna fucking die out here! I managed to find a bench to sit down on. Once I sat down on it, I heard an ‘ouch!’ I quickly got up and backed away from the chair.

“My bad, man.” Some old homeless guy slurred out.

“You can have that seat.” He said as he hobbled away. Oh God, I’m really in that bad part of town! I started to cry as I sat down on the bench. I’m such a fuck up! I heard someone walking by. I got scared so I tensed up and tried to stop crying, but it didn’t work.

“Hey dude, you okay?” That voice…it sounds so…familiar. I lifted my head, having to squint to see who it was because it was so dark.

“Aiden?!”

Frankie?”

“Dude, I haven’t seen you in forever!” He shouted as he opened his arms for a hug. I got up and hugged him tightly.

“What’s up, man?” He asked as he shoved his hands in his pockets. It was starting to get a little chilly out, and I didn’t have a fucking jacket.

“Nothing much…just got lost out here.”

“Oh, really? You can stay over at my place if you want to.”

“That’d be awesome!” I am so fucking lucky today.

As Aiden and I started to walk back to his house, we saw a man driving extremely slow down the street. He was making sure to at both sides of the road and in every store window. What kind of creep does that?

“Hey, look at that freak.” I said, pointing in that direction. Aiden laughed, making the man turn and look at us. Oh fuck!

“Shit!” I whispered as I covered my face with my hands.

“What’s wrong?” Aiden asked me, confused.

“That’s Gerard.” I whispered. Gerard lost interest, thinking that he didn’t see me, and sped off.

“Why are you covering your face?”

“I’ll tell you about it when we get back to your place.”

{At Aiden’s house…}

“Welcome to my humble abode.” Aiden said as he unlocked the door.

“Nice.” I said as I looked around the room, that’s when I spotted the frilly slippers.

“These yours?” I asked as I picked them up.

“Those are my mom’s.” he said, blushing.

“Uh, I stay in the basement so you can just go get changed there.” He said as he pointed to the door at the very end of the hall.

“Thanks.” I said as I walked down the hallway and pulled open the extremely heavy wooden door.

{Gerard’s P.O.V}

“Any luck?” Mrs. Iero asked me as she opened the door. I sighed and shook my head. Mrs. Iero frowned.

“I’ll look for him again tomorrow.” I said, trying to cheer her up.

“I just can’t believe that he would take off like that and leave Gabriel!” She said, just as Gabe started to cough.

“It’s just a little cold.” Mrs. Iero said as she rocked Gabe, trying to sooth him. I nodded my head. Hopefully, I’ll find Frankie tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is terrible.
Comments are appreciated.