‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Autopilot

{One month later…}

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Gerard sighed as he looked in his kitchen cupboards in search for food, but he came up empty. Gerard had absolutely no foodin his apartment; it was time for him to go shopping.

“Find anything yet?” Lindsey asked as she walking into the kitchen, Isabella clinging to her side and grabbing fistfuls of her hair. Gerard and Lindsey had grown much closer over the last month. Since Gerard and Frank had broken up, Lindsey and Isabella were free to visit Gerard any time they wanted.

“Nope.” Gerard scratched the back of his neck uneasily as he looked in the cupboard again, as if he expected something to magically appear inside of it.

“Jesus,” Lindsey said as she opened Gerard’s refrigerator, expecting to find something; she didn’t.

“You need to go fucking shopping.” She said as she bounced Isabella on her side.

“Let’s go then.” Gerard said as he sauntered out of the kitchen and into the living room to grab his keys off of the coffee table. This was Lindsey’s chance to gawk at Gerard’s ass, and boy, was it a nice one. Lindsey had a huge crush on Gerard, and desperately wanted to be in a relationship with him, but she couldn’t. She knew that Gerard wasn’t going to be so susceptible to being in a relationship at the moment. Lindsey was actually glad that Gerard and Frank broke up, because then she could be there to comfort Gerard, and eventually, work his way back into his heart (or his bedroom, rather).

Gerard, Lindsey, and Isabella made their way to Gerard’s car, buckling up once they got in. Gerard noticed a small, wallet-sized picture taped on his dashboard once he put the key in the ignition. Gerard sighed sadly as he drove off, wanting to rip the picture up and throw it out the window. He’d always kept a picture of Frank in his car, so that he could see his face every day when he went off to work.

With Lindsey in his life, Gerard shouldn’t have to think about Frank, right? Lindsey and Isabella were all that mattered. Gerard didn’t noticed when he’d pulled into the store parking lot and into a parking space; it was as if he was on autopilot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I am aware that this is a terrible chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be better!!!!!
Comments and other bullshit are appreciated.