‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Interrogation

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Frank yawned as he sat up from his makeshift bed, the couch, throwing his ratty plaid blanket from his body and onto the floor. He got up and stretched, extending his arms up over his head, but he suddenly stopped when he felt bile rising in his throat. He quickly covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom, praying to God that no one was in there. Frank cried as he emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet, the hot bile burning his throat and leaving a horrible taste in his mouth.

Frank groaned as he leaned against the bathroom wall, wiping his mouth with a piece of toilet paper. Frank sighed as he placed a hand on his stomach—he was positive that he was pregnant. It’d been two weeks since he and Gerard had unprotected sex, and the morning sickness that he’d just experienced put the icing on the cake. He heard his mother’s bedroom door open and shut as footsteps grew closer to the bathroom.

“Frankie,” Mrs. Iero said as she peeked into the bathroom. Her hair was disheveled, there was dried drool on her face, and one of her socks was missing.

“Hmm?” Frank said, not wanting to speak in fear that he might vomit again. Mrs. Iero walked into the bathroom and placed a hand on her son’s shoulders, grimacing one she saw the fresh vomit in the toilet.

“C’mon” she said as she extended her hand to Frank, who she pulled up from the floor. Frank disposed on his piece of toilet paper in the toilet, which he then flushed.

“What’s wrong?” His mother asked as Frank washed his hands.

“I told you I was sick.” He said as he squirted toothpaste onto his toothbrush. The taste of vomit was overwhelming. His mother felt his forehead and neck, checking for a fever. Mrs. Iero put her hands on her hips, confused as to what was wrong with her son. He didn’t have a fever and he barely even ate yesterday. Mrs. Iero didn’t know exactly what was wrong with her son, but she knew it was something.

Mrs. Iero’s suspicions only grew bolder once she’d discovered that Frank had been vomiting every morning for that week.

“Frank?” She asked as he leaned against the kitchen counter. Frank was getting a can of soda from the refrigerator. He opened the can as he glanced up at her before mumbling a ‘what?’. Mrs. Iero crossed her arms as Frank took a sip of his drink.

“Are you pregnant?” Frank nearly choked on his soda, but succeeded in spitting it all over the floor, barely avoiding his mother’s feet.

“W-huh?!” Frank was very confused about how she found out. He was going to keep his pregnancy a secret until he was three months along, or at least until he took a pregnancy test.

“Are you?” Mrs. Iero asked again, calmly. Her son froze, not knowing what to say. He was positive that he was pregnant, but it was better if he got a pregnancy test to prove it.

“I-I don’t know.” Mrs. Iero let out a frustrated sigh as she ripped off a piece of paper towel to wipe the soda off of the floor.

“We’ll get you a pregnancy test tomorrow.” Frank nodded as he went into the living room to go to sleep. He was dreading the next nine months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Terrible.