‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Trap

A few days had passed since the “incident”. My guilt had started to wear off. I mean, hey, we didn’t actually kiss, so there’s nothing to be guilty about. Right?

Gabe started to kick his feet once I tried to put on his footed pajamas.

“C’mon Gabe.” I said, more like begged, as I tried to put his pajamas on once again. Still, he thrashed his feet around.

“Hey babe.” Gerard said as he kissed my neck, causing me to jump a little.

“I brought groceries.”

“Thank God! I’m so sick of eating dry Cheerios for dinner.”

Gabe let out a loud cry as I tried to get his feet inside his pajamas. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

“Want me to do it?” I practically screamed ‘yes’ as Gerard too the pajamas from my hand.

After what seemed like two seconds, Gerard had gotten Gabe in his pajamas and stopped him from crying.

“How the hell did you do that?” I said, dumbfounded. I’d been trying to get those pajamas on his for nearly half an hour!

“Takes skill.” I rolled my eyes, for what seemed like the millionth time today, and went into the bedroom to change into my pajamas.

“Uh,” Gerard said as he entered the room.

“Lindsey called me a while ago,” Oh God.

“And?” I said in an annoyed tone. I am so sick of this bitch.

“She wants us to come over Saturday afternoon.” Come over where? I’m not coming to her house! There’s no telling what she might do to us, especially me!

“Have fun.” I said before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

“You’re coming too.” I could tell that he was getting frustrated.

“There’s no way in hell that you’re getting me over to that bitch’s house.” I said, spitting toothpaste all over the bathroom mirror.

“Frank, you’re going.”

Like hell I am.

{Saturday afternoon...}

I impatiently tapped my foot as Gerard knocked on Lindsey’s door. I mentally cursed myself for letting him talk me into coming.

“Hey!” Lindsey said, in her pervasive baby-doll voice, as she hugged Gerard. I wanted to vomit just from the sight. I almost drew back when she came over to hug me, but I decided to make Gerard happy and just go along with it.

Gerard and Lindsey were chattering away while I sat in the far end of the room, playing with Gabriel. Isabella let out a loud cry from the other side of the room where she was playing with her toys on the floor.

“Uh oh! Someone needs to be changed!” Lindsey said as she picked her up.

“I’ll be right back.” She said to us, Gerard more than I.

“So?” Gerard said once she left the room.

“So?”

“What do you think?”

“What do you mean ‘what do you think’? I still think that she’s an evil, conniving bitch that only wants to steal you away from me.” Gerard didn’t speak to me for the rest of the time at Lindsey’s house.

{Later that night…}

I immediately flopped down on the couch once we got home.

“Today was the worst day ever.”

“That’s because you made it that way.” Gerard said as he sat Gabe’s carrier down in the corner and took Gabe into his room. What the hell did he mean by that?

“How the hell did I make it that way? You and Lindsey ignored me for the entire time!”

Gerard quickly shushed me. Gabe must be sleeping. Gerard didn’t say another word until we had left Gabe’s room, shutting the door behind us.

“Frank, you had every opportunity in the world to jump into the conversation!”

“Whatever, Gerard.” I said as I turned my back to him.

“No! Don’t give me a ‘whatever’! Every fucking time Lindsey’s name is mentioned, you throw a fucking temper tantrum! You’re just going to have to accept that Lindsey is the mother of my child, and she’s going to be in our lives. I don’t know why the hell you’re acting so childish about this.”

“Childish? Gerard, I am not acting childish. I am only acting this way because she’s fucking evil! All she’s doing is trying to reel you in by acting so nice! She’s only trying to break up our relationship! Trust me; I have a gut feeling about this!”

“You’re fucking crazy. She’s too sweet to ever do something like that.”

Shit. He’s already fallen into her trap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/Subscribers/Recs are welcome.