‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Saved By the Bell

“Ready?” My mother said as she grabbed her keys off of the counter. I nodded my head as I walked towards the door. We were going to get the rest of my things from Gerard’s apartment. This was certainly going to be a fun trip.

{At the apartment…}

“Do you want me to go in?” My mother said once we reached the apartment door. I shook my head as I searched around for my apartment key.

“Frank,” Lindsey and Gerard said at the same time as they jumped up from the couch, wide-eyed. I didn’t say anything as I quickly walked to the bedroom to pack the rest of my things. I’ve only been gone for one night and he already has replaced me. I knew he still had feelings for her—that fucking home wrecker! It’s her fault that this whole thing even happened.

“Frank, wait.” Gerard said as he chased after me.

“What are you doing?”

“What the fuck does it look like I’m doing?” I said as I angrily threw my clothes into my suitcase.

“Does this mean that it’s really over?”

“I think you already know the answer to that.” I said as I went to pack the rest of Gabe’s things.

“Can’t we just talk about th—“

“There’s nothing else to talk about, Gerard.”

“Goodbye Gerard. Goodbye Lindsey.” I said before leaving.

“Are you okay?” My mother asked me as she put a hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

{At Frank’s mother’s house…}

“Frankie, I gotta go. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Are you gonna be fine without me?”

“Of course mom.” I’m not a fucking baby.

“Stanley will be here to keep you company.” Oh God. My mom kissed me on the cheek before she left. As soon as she closed the door, I broke down crying. As if on cue, Stanley raced down the stairs to comfort me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as he put his arms around my shoulders.

“N-nothing. I-I’m just gonna go check on Gabe.” I said as I shrugged his arms off and ran upstairs. I really didn’t need to check up on Gabe; my mother put him down for a nap before she left. I just used him as an excuse to get the hell away from Stanley.

I sighed as I sat down on my mother’s bed—that’s where Gabriel was sleeping. He didn’t have a crib to sleep in, so he just slept on a bunch of pillows in between Arnold and my mother. I could’ve taken the crib from Gerard’s apartment, but I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

I stayed upstairs with Gabe for about an hour. I watched him kick his legs and move his arms in the air; he’s so cute! I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink, then Stanley walked in. Fuck.

“Frank,” he said as he came dangerously close to me.

“I need to tell you something.” Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..

“W—“ Just as I was about to say something, Arnold walked in the door. Stanley quickly moved away from me.

“Hey guys!” He said. He was such a nerd.

“Hey Arnold.” I said. Saved by the bell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe/recs are appreciated.