Time Won't Heal This Damage

Trashed

“I can’t believe you convinced me.” Jacob growled and tightened his grip on the steering wheel of his car. He was driving her to her house.

“You know I’m right, plus the police won’t stop Carmelo. They don’t know him like I do.” Eliana held her stomach. It pained a little but she could get through it.

Jacob finally made it to her house. Eliana noticed the front door was knocked down. She cursed as she got out. Inside the house everything was broken, furniture, vases, and electronics. Jacob clenched his fists.

On the wall of the living room they spray painted ‘Dead’. She knew she was marked. Her eyes widened as she made a run to her room. She prayed they didn’t do it. She hoped with all of her might they didn’t touch it.

Her bedroom door was open and her room was beyond trashed. Everything was broken. She stepped on broken glass mirrors and her clothes were torn and her computer was everywhere, but she didn’t care for any of that.

She looked around and when she found it she burst into tears, she found her father’s guitar shattered. The strings were cut and they smashed it to pieces.

Jacob rushed to her sensing pain and hurt from his imprint. He always thought she was strong and able to handle anything but underneath the mask there was a girl who was scared and vulnerable as any human.

“God! I hate them so much!” She cried out in anger.

“It’s all right. It’s going to be all right.” He rubbed her back.

“Not until I stop them.” She growled.

“Emily has some clothes I’m sure she’ll let you borrow some clothes.” Jacob said. Taking her to Sam’s was making it official. She was going to meet the rest of the pack, well Sam’s pack. “I’ll call them that we’re going.”

Jacob wasn’t sure if they were back from the clearing. Emily answered the phone. Jacob asked if Sam and the others were back and she said there were. Jacob told her they were going.

Eliana then looked through her closet. She reached up and she groaned in pain. She found the box her dad gave her. It was intact. The money was still in there. She had thousands of dollars in that box. It was mostly for college, if she ever made it.

She’s been saving since she started working for Carmelo. She did pay for several bills of the house but there was still a lot left. Jacob told her they were going. Eliana took the box with her. She didn’t say anything and he didn’t say anything. He heard her crying and because he knew she had pride she wouldn’t say anything until she was ready.

She was going to make them pay. It was one of the few things she owned of her father, besides his motorcycle. She loved that guitar and they took it away from her.

Jacob parked the car outside Sam’s place.

Sam, Jared, Paul, Embry, Quil, Seth, Leah, Collin and Brady knew they were here. All were sketchy about it. Jacob walked in first and Eliana walked in after him. She remained at the front door. She didn’t belong with them. All thought the worse of her because of the town’s rumors.

They stared at her.

Jacob cleared his throat.

“Emily, do you have the clothes?” Jacob broke the silence.

Emily nodded. “Come with me Eliana.”

Eliana followed Emily upstairs.

“So, what happened?” Jacob asked his friends.

“The leeches believed the Cullen’s and left.” Sam said. “The matter was resolved.”

“Your imprint is a killer.” Paul shook his head.

Jacob growled.

Paul raised his hands. “What?”

“Don’t you fucking judge her.” Jacob told Paul.

“I’m just saying the facts, man.”

“Jacob is right, Paul.” Sam scolded him. “We have no right to judge her.”

“But she’s killed!”

“Not of her free will.” Jacob argued.

“They forced her?” Paul snorted.

“ENOUGH!” Jacob took Paul by his collar and picked him up. “You don’t fucking talk about her like that, you hear? You don’t know shit about her.”

Eliana heard the arguing from upstairs. She couldn’t believe Jacob was standing up for her, it… warmed her heart. Emily handed her the clothes.

“Don’t worry about them. They’re always arguing.” Emily said with a smile.

Eliana looked past the scars and gave her a small smile. She went into the bathroom and locked it behind her. She looked in the mirror. She looked like shit. Her hair was a mess. She had bangs under he eyes and she was so pale she might as well be a vampire. She chuckled softly at the thought.

She lifted the shirt and movement hurt her. She bit her lower lip to keep her from screaming. She finally puts the shirt and then she moves on to the jeans. It was a little more difficult because she had to bend a little. She zipped it up.

She put her hands on the sink and calmed her breathing. The pain was flowing through her. It hurt too much but then she thought of her little sister and she got a whole lot of strength. She glared at the reflection of herself.

A knock on the door startled her. Emily opened the bathroom door.

“Did it fit?” Emily asked.

“Yeah, it’s good.” Eliana answered. “Can you uh--get Jacob?” She was feeling a little dizzy and Emily either had a twin or she was seeing double.

Emily nodded and left to get Jacob. Paul and Jacob were still arguing.

Paul kept insisting she was dangerous to have around.

“Look man, don’t judge her, she’s been through a lot.” Jacob growled.

“She’s worse than a leech because at least they kill for survival and she does it because--”

“Because she had to.” Jacob finished. “With her father in prison for a crime he didn’t commit her mother had to provide everything and it wasn’t enough.”

“Jacob,” Emily spoke and Jacob had to calm down.

“Yeah?”

“Eliana isn’t looking so goo--” The sound of crashing interrupted her. It came from upstairs and before anyone moved Jacob was racing up the stairs.

He opened the bathroom door and found Eliana on the floor. Jacob knelt down besides her. He checked for a pulse. She was still alive. She groaned.

“Lost balance.” Eliana muttered.

Jacob scooped her up in his arms. Paul was at the door entrance and Jacob glared at him.

“Does she look dangerous to you?” Jacob spat.

“She’s bleeding.” Brady pointed out.

Jacob opened a guest room door and laid her down on the bed. He lifted her shirt and sure enough she was bleeding.

“We have to take her to a hospital.” Emily said.

“No, they’ll be looking for her there.” Jacob clenched his fists. He didn’t know what to do.

“What about Carlisle?” Seth suggested. “I’m sure he’ll come.”

“I’ll go get the phone.” Emily said going out.

Eliana opened her eyes. “My mom… trouble.”

“She’s at Sue’s.” Sam answered. “She’s worried about you though. She doesn’t know where you are and Amber is missing.”

Eliana asked Jacob for his phone. Eliana dialed her mother’s cell phone.

“Hello?” Her mother’s voice was comforting.

“Mom,” Eliana said trying to sound as normal possible.

“ELIANA! Where have you been? Do you have any idea what has happened?”

“I know Amber is missing and I left because I know who did it.”

“You’re hurt, honey and how would you know?”

“Because… it’s my fault. I just wanted to tell you that I’m okay… don’t worry about me, I’m going to get Amber back I swear.” Eliana promised.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 of 3 updates :)