Time Won't Heal This Damage

Second Base

“How mad do you think your dad’s doing to be?” Jacob asked Eliana as they waited for Eliana to enter so she could talk to her father. Karen went inside first to explain what had happened, minus the werewolves.

Eliana shrugged. “Don’t know. I’ve never done anything to get him mad. But if I die,” Jacob started to laugh, “know that I appreciate you coming with me.”

“He’s going to be mad for a while but he’ll forgive you.”

“Jacob,” She whispered, “I didn’t do something stupid like getting a bad grade in a class. I killed and worked for the mafia.”

He frowned. “You need to forgive yourself.”

Eliana shrugged again. “Maybe one day.”

Jacob hugged her and she hugged him back. He didn’t say anything and she liked that he didn’t say anything and just stayed silent. She thought about the last time her father was mad at her. She was thirteen and she just got into a small fight in school, she only pulled a girl’s hair. Her dad gave her the talk about being able to walk away from the fight.

She hugged Jacob tighter as the memories flushed back and filled her heart with sorrow.

“He’s going to hate me.” Eliana whispered very softly but Jacob heard her as though she had yelled it.

“No, he’s not. He loves yo--”

“Who loves a murderer?” Eliana couldn’t believe she was crying but there were the tears flowing down her cheeks.

Jacob wiped them with his thumb and kissed her. He kissed so reassuringly. He wanted to let her know he loved her no matter what. His kiss brought something warm inside of her. She felt loved and the sense of security filled her.

After a while they stopped and she pecked his lips softly. She looked into his eyes and she smiled widely.

“I don’t think I would be able to do this without you, thanks.” She admitted.

“No problem, I love you.”

Soon her mother walked out and she told Eliana she could go in. Eliana got off Jacob’s embrace and went to face her father. She took a deep breath and walked inside. Her father was the only one in the room and he wore his orange jumpsuit and she looked anywhere but her father. She sat down on the chair and he was cross the table.

She played with her fingers as excruciating minutes passed by.

“Look, at me.” He said in a tone that didn’t have any anger.

She shook her head. “I can’t look at you.”

“Eliana, please,”

She shook her head again but more vigorously.

“I’m not mad at you.” He said and that made her look at him.

“Why not?” She asked.

“Because I am mad at myself, if I hadn’t gone and played hero then I wouldn’t be here and you would’ve never had to work for Carmelo.”

Eliana bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling.

“Daddy, I’m so sorry.” She went around the table and hugged him. She sat on his lap as if she was a kid again and she just scraped her knee. She cried into his chest. Last time Eliana cried this much was when her father was sentenced to life in prison.

“No, sweetie I’m sorry, the things you must’ve seen and done. God!” He cursed. “I wish I could’ve protected you from all of that.”

Eliana didn’t know how long she was in his arms but it felt good and for just a second she thought they were back at home but then the buzzer sound told her it was time to go. She got up from his lap and he wiped away the tears and she laughed.

“I seriously thought you were going to yell at me.”

He sighed. “At first but then… your mother told me how bad things were and… I know you had no other choice. See you next Saturday.”

Eliana nodded and kissed her dad’s cheek.

“Eliana,” Her dad said before she went out, “you look so beautiful today.”

Eliana smiled wider. “Thanks, daddy.”

Back outside Jacob was shaking his right foot impatiently. When he heard the door opened his head looked immediately up and when he saw that she was smiling his whole body relaxed. Eliana went to her mother first.

“Thanks, mom.”

“We should go back home.” Karen kissed Eliana’s forehead.

Eliana went to Jacob and he got up and hugged her with a single arm around her shoulders as they exited the prison. She put both arms around his torso and the smile on her face never faded. Jacob loved her smile and he liked that she was smiling more often. He couldn’t believe only a few months ago he imprinted on the most unexpected girl of all. The loner. The freak. The heinous bitch and now here she was smiling and in a dress and she was all his.

Going back to La Push Eliana was excited to know that she had friends now. All of Sam’s pack and Jacob’s two person pack.

Things were definitely looking up for them. Jacob finally imprinted and Eliana found someone who tolerated her attitude.

Karen went to pick up Amber at Sue’s house and she said she was going to spend the day there so Eliana and Jacob went to Sam’s place. Everyone was already there and they wanted to know how it went for her.

Once inside Jacob helped her sit down since crouching still hurt her. She told them that he wasn’t mad at her. That he wished he could’ve protected her from it all. She smiled brightly for them.

“Hey,” Embry said, “you have pretty eyes and smile.” He did it without thinking and Jacob immediately put his arm around her waist.

“Ooh, wrong move man.” Jared chuckled as he had his own arm around Kim.

“All right boys, we all know Embry didn’t mean it in that sense.” Emily said in a scolding manner.

Jacob’s arm didn’t relax until Eliana touched his cheek and made him look down at her.

“Chill.” She said seriously and his arm relaxed.

“Damn, you got him on check.” Kim giggled.

“Whipped!” Jared laughed.

He stopped laughing when Kim was glaring at him.

“Sorry.” He apologized.

“Talk about being whipped.” Eliana smirked and the others laughed at Jared.

Later that day Eliana and Jacob were in his room making out. Their hands were all over each other, but only touching. Jacob kissed her neck and she put her head aside so he had more accessed to where he was kissing and nibbling.

She moaned softly. She didn’t want Billy, who was at the living room with Charlie watching a basketball game, to hear all of the funny noises his son was making her do.

“Jacob.” His name escaped her lips and she felt his pants grow a bulge since she was straddling him. She had to stop it. “Wait.”

Jacob stopped but he wanted to continue. He wanted more than continue. Since she was wearing the dress it made him start thinking so many dirty thoughts about her. Yes, he was a virgin but the images he has gotten, unintentionally, from Jared and Sam were enough to give him an idea.

“I want things to be different for us.”

He furrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

She sighed and got off his lap and straighten her dress out.

“I mean, things with Krypton was only about sex, sex, sex, sex--”

“I get it.” Jacob growled jealousy radiating off of him.

She smiled at him. “I don’t want to get into this so fast. I want things slow like a normal relationship.”

“We’re far from normal. I’m a werewolf… shape shifter, whatever and you’re a former mafia member. Does that sound anywhere near normal?”

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. “No, but I’m serious about this, Jakey.”

He sighed and groaned. “Fine, but don’t do anything to… turn me on.” He grabbed her ass and brought her closer and she laughed and kissed him deeply. She slid her tongue in his mouth and took dominance. He groaned and she knew she had to pull out. “Things like that.”

“One last time.” She said and her hands went under his shirt and felt his hot body and his hands caressed her thighs.

Before she knew it she was straddling him again and in a deep make out session but they both knew he wasn’t making it past second base.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

Thank you all for the lovely comments.