Time Won't Heal This Damage

Awkward

“I haven’t done anything.” Eliana told Ms. Arquette.

She smiled at Eliana. “I know. I just wanted to talk about… your… vacation.”

“Is that what you’re calling it? I was in a hospital and I sent two mobsters to prison.” Eliana said bluntly.

“They told me you were blunt.”

Eliana shrugged. “Comes with the territory.”

“Well, I wanted to talk about your grades… at this pace… you will need a miracle if you want to graduate.”

“I can always finish in the summer.” Eliana said.

“Yes, but don’t you want to walk with your class?” She asked her.

Eliana shook her head. “They haven’t exactly been my besties.” Eliana smiled dryly.

“It’s very… important that you walk with your class.”

“Why?” Eliana asked. “Look, Ms. Arquette, I understand you want to help but if I can’t finish high school with the others, I’m fine with it. I know I missed out on a lot and I’m fine with going to summer school and just getting my piece of paper there.”

Ms. Arquette looked at Eliana.

“What about college?”

“I’m going to a community college.” Eliana said.

“It seems you have everything figured out.” Ms. Arquette smiled at her.

“Yes, I do. Thanks for your concern, Ms. Arquette.” Eliana said getting up from her chair and walked out of the office. She found Jacob and he asked her what Ms. Arquette wanted. She explained to him that Ms. Arquette was only worried that she won’t walk with the class.

“People want to help you.” Jacob said.

“I know.” Eliana said.

[Later]

She made it through the day.

Jacob and Eliana went to his rabbit. It was time to go home.

The days that followed were a routine to Eliana.

She found it boring.

Was it wrong to think she missed the old days? Yeah, it was definitely wrong to think she missed the old days. By the weekend Eliana’s house was ready. Eliana packed the few clothes she had. Jacob surprised her from behind and kissed her neck.

He moved aside her hair and kissed her neck. She giggled as he nipped on her skin. “My bed isn’t going to be the same without you.” He mumbled.

“You can handle it.” She said.

“Nope, I’m going to be lonely and cold.”

“You? A walking heater?” Eliana scoffed.

Jacob pouted his lips. “I’m trying to be romantic here by telling you I’m going to miss you.”

“Yeah, I’m not the romantic type.” Eliana said.

“So I’ve noticed.” Jacob said pulling away from her.

She turns around and gets on the bed and jumps at him. He catches her easily. She pecked his lips a couple of times before going into a big kiss. She bit down on his lower lip and sucked on it a bit. Jacob let’s out a growl and he squeezes her ass. She laughed.

“Now, now, Mr. Black,” she said after pulling from the kiss, “I don’t want you getting… any ideas.”

“If I didn’t love you so much I would be so mad at you.” Jacob said.

She wiggled out of his hold and sets down on her feet.

“Let’s get some cold air so you can… relax.” She said as she looked down at Jacob Jr. who was more than eager to come out.

Jacob covered himself. “It’s your fault.”

She grinned. “How?”

“You’re a temptress. You tempt me, tease me and leave me like this.” He pointed down to himself.

Eliana smirked. “I may not be ready to have… intercourse but… I think I can…” She lowers herself in front of him but Jacob hears steps coming to his door and he gets her by her shoulders and makes her stand up.

Karen opened the door and announced it was time to go.

Jacob’s heart was pounding against his chest. Eliana laughed.

“That would’ve been awkward.”

“Awkward? How about disturbing? Wrong?” Jacob said.

Eliana continued to laugh. “You innocence turns me on.” She bit her lower lip.

“Temptress!” Jacob said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I’m doing a co-write with NauticalMile called These Things, it’s sort of good! I like the plot and the first chapters will be coming soon.