Time Won't Heal This Damage

Sadist

Silver her a bouquet of flowers and had a bright smile. Eliana was worried about Jacob showing up any moment and starting a huge fight.

“What are you doing here?” Eliana asked.

“To take you out.”

“I’m waiting for my werewolf boyfriend.” Eliana said.

“He’s not coming.”

She knew that tone. She knew that expression on his face. She has seen it and done it before. Jacob was either dead or really hurt. She stepped outside and closed the door behind her.

“What have you done?” She whispered.

“Only the necessary for us to be together.” He tried to caress her cheek but she smacked his hand away.

“No, I’m nothing like you.”

“But you are--”

“NO!” She whispered harshly. “I do not enjoy killing. Where is Jacob?”

His eyes harden. “My patience is wearing thin, Eliana.”

“I don’t give a shit.” She spat. “You tell me where Jacob is or you’ll have a bunch of werewolves and vampires on your sorry ass.”

“I like you feisty and hot.” He growled.

“Where is my boyfriend, you leech?!” Eliana’s patience was wearing thin as well.

He took her by the throat and pushed her against the door. His hold wasn’t to choke her but to keep her still. He leaned in close to her face. She was scared but she wasn’t going to show it. She glared at him.

“In a pile of dump! Now come with me or I slaughter your family.” He hissed.

Eliana thought of countless possibilities to get away but she was just human.

She was nothing against him. Even right now she wouldn’t be able to break his hold because vampires were stronger.

“Let me get my purse.” Eliana said.

Silver smirked and released her. Eliana rubbed her neck and walked inside of her house, she tried to close the door but Silver put his foot out. Eliana cursed and went to the table and got her purse. She walked out with him. Silver had a motorcycle. It was a pretty darn good one as well.

“I know you like motorcycles.”

“Next thing I know you’re going to tell me that you know what kind of tattoo I have.”

“A deathbat.” He smirked.

Eliana narrowed her eyes. “You plan to turn me?”

“Not yet, you’re too young.” He winked at her as he tossed her a helmet. “I ride fast.”

Eliana puts the helmet on and gets on the motorcycle. Her dress rode up to her thighs. Silver ‘accidentally’ brushed his finger tips on her skin and her whole body shivered.

“So smooth.”

“Not for you.” Eliana spat again.

Silver chuckled. “We’ll just see about that.”

Eliana did an involuntary gulp.

[**]

Jacob Black woke up on the dirty ground. His body ached but he was healing. He moved his neck and it cracked. His head throbbed but it wasn’t something he couldn’t handle. Jacob got up and looked around for his phone. He needed to call Eliana as soon as possible.

He found it, but it was broken. He cursed.

His anger began to take over him and before he could take off his clothes he phased and he howled to the night calling his pack. A minute later he heard Leah’s and Seth’s howl.

Meet me at Eliana’s place.

Jacob thought.

You got it, boss.

Seth said.

Jacob took off running to her house. He put all of his energy into his run. When he was close to her house he stopped. He smelled the air and growled deeply as he recognized Silver’s scent. Jacob circled the house and didn’t smell Eliana. Her scent went off into the direction of Port Angeles.

Seth and Leah arrived.

What happened?

Leah asked.

Eliana’s gone, duh.

Seth said.

I need jeans.

Jacob said.

Wha---oh… uh…okay.

Leah said getting the information from Jacob.

You need to go get your jeans and we’ll follow Eliana’s scent.

Leah said.

Thanks.

Jacob said.

Don’t mention it, boss.

Seth said and he and Leah took off.

Jacob ran off again to his place. It wasn’t long before he had his jeans on. Jacob called everyone and told them what happened. The pack was going to follow Leah and Seth.

Jacob dialed Edward’s number.

“Jacob.” Edward said.

“That leech took her!” Jacob said.

He walked outside his house and he looked like he was going to turn green and become the Hulk.

“Who?”

“Santa Claus!” Jacob snapped sarcastically.

“No need for that, Jacob. Where did they head?”

“Port Angeles. The whole is pack is after them but I need you to tell me what he’s thinking.” Jacob ran his hand through his short black hair almost pulling it.

“All right, I’ll have Alice see what she can.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem, you would do the same.”

Eliana covered her face from the window with Silver’s back.

She could feel her phone vibrating and she thought of reaching for it but he would know and she didn’t want to get on his bad side.

She kept convincing herself that she wasn’t a bad person. So she was good at killing people that didn’t mean she felt good when she did it… well maybe she vented out some frustration but she wasn’t a sadist.

At least she hoped not.