Time Won't Heal This Damage

Stare

The rain poured down on her as she ran through the forest to get away from Silver. Her heart pounded like a hammer and all her focus was on going faster and faster. She had the advantage but he was faster… stronger and deadlier. But she knew this forest like the back of her hand. At least she hoped she did because it would be her only salvation. With Jacob extremely hurt and the others had no idea what she did so this was her only chance to get rid of Silver once and for all.

She stops for a second to know where she was. The rain only got harder. Her clothes were a second skin and the breeze would only hit her but her body was full of adrenaline and it didn’t feel the coldness.

She hears a menacing laughter coming from somewhere. She reminded herself she needed to get through this or there was going to be hell to pay. She was the only one that could do this.

“You know I love the chase.” Silver’s voice boomed even through the hard rain.

Eliana took a different direction.

Her feet were barely visible. It was a good thing she was in shape because it would’ve sucked if she wasn’t. Her hair got in the way but it didn’t block her vision.

How did I get here?

She thought.

You fucked up.

Another voice told her.

I was only trying to help.

Well… you still fucked up.

Jacob is hurt because of my idiocy.

Silver attacked her from the side and she hit a tree and went to the floor. She gripped her stomach as she winced from the pain. It was like she got hit with a car.

She managed to get up and continue to run. She ignored the pain coursing through her body. All she had to do was to get there and just do it. If it was her he wanted then she would make sure he never got her.

Silver attacked her again but this time pinned her to a tree by her throat but he wasn’t choking her. He just held her there.

“You’ve messed with the wrong vampire, bitch.” Silver hissed.

“Kill me then.” Eliana dared him. “I don’t have anything to lose.”

“You still hurt your boyfriend is dead?”

“He’s not dead!”

“Not yet.” He smirked. “He’s the only thing standing in the way of our happiness.”

“It’s actually my common sense, asshole.” Eliana cursed. “You might be a vampire but you’re still a man.” She kneed him and she didn’t think it would work but it did and Silver went down like any man would.

She thought every part of a vampire would be made of marble-like substance but no. Silver was hurt and he got angry. He liked to chase but it was time to end it.

Eliana made it to her destination.

“You’re going to pay for that.” Silver growled. “Fuck! It hurt here too.” He pointed to his chest.

“That thing doesn’t even beat anymore. I doubt you’ve ever used it.” Eliana spat as she slowly walked backwards.

Silver’s eyes glanced behind her and he narrowed his eyes at her. “Don’t.” He warned.

“Or what?”

“I’ll get to you before you even think about it.” Silver said.

She was already at the edge of the cliff. She didn’t need to look down because she knew the waves were crashing against the rocks and if she jumped she would be crashed into the rocks as well… killing her.

There is a stare down between Silver and Eliana.

“You’re not suicidal.”

“Murderers usually are.” Eliana said. “And I’m a murderer, right? I like to kill people.”

“I’ve seen it in your eyes.”

“You’ve told me.” Eliana growled. “I don’t like to hear it.”

“Because it’s the truth and the truth hurts.” He said.

“Yes, it does… but you’re not going to ever have me, Silver.”

“NO!”

[Two Days Earlier]

Jacob watched as Elaina slept in his arms. Her sleeping face was so calming to him. He never thought it was possible for him to love someone so much. He really thought Bella was it for him and then she waltzes in and the whole imprint makes him forget about Bella.

He knows for a fact he still would’ve fallen for Eliana if he hadn’t imprinted on her. It might’ve been hard and taken a lot longer but he found her fresh and original. She was a wonderful human being, but she did have her flaws.

She did kill people and to Jacob that was a big thing but he knew she didn’t do it out of joy. It was out of need. It didn’t justify it but it helped him.

He just wished he could’ve met her earlier and maybe if she have had friend she wouldn’t have done that. If he had stayed with her and remained friends with her he could’ve helped her. But he turned his back on her like everyone did. He much responsible for what she had to go through for years.

He was going to make it right from now on. It didn’t matter if she didn’t want to be protected but he was going to make sure her life was safe. He wasn’t going to let another vampire steal his girl away again, especially his imprint.

He buries his face in her hair. Jasmines, that was her scent. It was now in his brain forever. Her skin… soft. Her lips… full and delicious. Her eyes… oh, he could get lost in the sea of her eyes.

She grumbled and opened her eyes. Jacob’s eyes sparkled to life as he saw them. They were tired.

“Stare much?” She said.

He chuckles. “It’s calming to see you sleep.”

“No, it’s creepy. Don’t do it. Makes me feel weird.”

Jacob laughs. “Sorry.”

“How long have you been up?” She asks as she stretches.

The feeling of her skin against his own made his mind wonder to one thing. Sex. He was a man. A very horny and virginal man and he had a goddess in his arms.

“Just a few minutes.” He said in a high pitch voice.

She laughed. “Did I just turn you on?”

“You always do.” He mumbles.

“Let’s take care of it.” She said.

Jacob looked at her with wide eyes. “A-are you sure?”

She nodded.

“You’ve been patient and I think I’m need of you too.” She said as she grabs him by the back of the neck and presses their lips together.

Jacob’s hands went to her hips but she grabbed one of them and led it to her breast. He messaged it. Eliana’s leg went around his waist and she felt his hard manhood on her inner thigh. It made her moan which made him growl deeply. Jacob completely towers over her and positions himself between her legs. His lips diverted from hers and went down to her neck. His hand moved from her breast and he used his hands to pin her to the bed.

“Breakfast!” Billy announced. “Hope you like cereal.”

Eliana and Jacob jump startle from the sound of Billy’s voice. Both had forgotten he was inside the house as well.

“Uh, thanks dad, we’ll be right there.” Jacob said and he was thankful his voice was steady.

“All right… you guys better not be doing anything in there.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it, Billy.” Eliana said as she covers her mouth to keep herself from laughing.