Time Won't Heal This Damage

Hot Monkey Sex

Jacob Black had to know what he felt for Eliana.

At night he phased and ran to Eliana’s house. As he got near he could hear the playing of a guitar. An electric guitar. Jacob stopped half a mile from Eliana’s house. The sound was clearly coming from her house.

Her house had a big window that allowed by passers--not that there were many--to see the living room perfectly. With his werewolf seeing he could actually see her from across the street. She was facing the window but her eyes were focused on her fingers as they moved up and down the neck of the guitar.

He recognized the beat. It was the solo from The Wicked End from Avenged Sevenfold. She played it like it was the easiest thing in the world. Her mom appeared behind her in scrubs. Right, her mom---Karen--worked at the hospital. Karen tapped her daughter’s shoulder and Eliana took off her ear buds.

They exchanged a couple of words before Karen gave her a peck on the cheek and walked out of the house. Eliana went back to playing but moved on to another song, but he didn’t know that one. She moved her lips which meant she was probably singing the song.

He saw as a car approached her house. The same black BMW that she got in a day ago and ditched. It was eleven o‘clock. It was too late.

It was the guy she was kissing at First Beach. He knocked on her door. She didn’t seem to hear him and he walked to the window and knocked.

She finally looked up.

“Open the fucking door!” He yelled.

She looked annoyed. She set down the guitar and opened the door.

“My little sister is fucking asleep!” She hissed.

He didn’t care. He kissed her. Jacob balled his fists like last time. If he was only to remain friends with her then why does he feel like ripping that guy to shreds? He saw as they went to the living room and he backed her to the couch. She lied down and his hands started to travel.

The second his hand went under her shirt he phased and ran away. It was impossible to drown the feelings he had for her, but he wanted to deny them.

He just couldn’t do it.

She wasn’t the type of girl he would notice. She was the type of girl he would stay away from. He knew all the rumors about her. How she killed someone. How she sells her body for money, he knew that wasn’t true but other rumors like that she did drugs.

She just wasn’t his type. Yet, he couldn’t help but jump with joy whenever he saw her.

He walked inside of his house.

“Jacob?” His father called.

Jacob saw his father and Bella’s father in the living room, Chief Swan. It was a bit awkward around him now. He had phased in front of him to prove that there was something going on with Bella.

Charlie looked uneasy.

“Yeah, dad?”

Billy knew Charlie knew and couldn’t be more relieved that his best friend knew. Now he didn’t have to hide anything.

“Where have you been?”

“Patrolling.” He lied.

“Are you sure?” Jacob could never hide anything from his father. “It’s Eliana, isn’t it?”

“How do you know?” Jacob sat down on one of the seats available.

“A father knows. What is it?” Billy said.

“I don’t know whether I’m supposed to be her friend and protector or her… partner.” He didn’t want to use the word “Lover”. Too weird.

“How do you feel when you’re around her and speak from heart.” Charlie said.

Jacob was a bit surprised but closed his eyes and sighed and got a mental picture of Eliana smiling sincerely. He smiled.

“I feel… giddy, nervous. My palms start sweating and when I don’t see her smile I just want to make her smile because her blue eyes shine like the sky when she does. When she smiles I feel like my world is brighter and worth while.” Jacob opened his eyes and felt embarrassed for opening up so easily.

Charlie and Billy laughed.

“What?” He asked.

“My boy, you’re in love with that girl!” Billy said.

“But--I still… care for Bella.” He looked at Charlie who seemed a little pale after that.

“Yes, but you LOVE Eliana. You love Bella, but in a different way.” His father explained.

Jacob understood. Yet he still couldn’t bring himself to believe his imprint was practically a stranger.

Eliana took out a cigarette from her jeans that were next to her bed. Krypton and she had made it to her bedroom in time. Krypton was dressing already. She doesn’t love Krypton, but she couldn’t deny it’s really fun to be with him.

He’s experienced and knows what she likes. He winked at her as he left her bedroom. She waited to hear the car. She took her towel from her chair and went to take off the stench of hot monkey sex.

Her dreams consisted of a stranger. A tall stranger with brown eyes. It wasn’t Krypton because he had green eyes. The brown eyed stranger made her feel like a stupid little girl with a crush. It had been perfect, but then she woke up to the sound of her alarm.

She forgot her dream as soon as she woke up.

It was Friday. She was so glad.

She dressed and puts on her Vengeance University sweater. She was still sore from the job she did. She got kicked in the ribs, not hard enough to bruise but to leave it sore for a couple of days.

She fed her little sister as her mom arrived from work and went to sleep. Her mom was like a vampire. Stayed up all night and slept all morning.

Once again her motorcycle wouldn’t start. She cursed.

She had to walk to school again.

She walked down the cement road. She kicked a pebble as she listened to some music. Her pockets deep in her sweater. She heard a honk from behind her. She turned around and saw a red rabbit. Jacob’s red rabbit.

She didn’t want to walk to school so she opened the door of the passenger and got in.

“Having trouble with your motorcycle?” He asked.

“Yup.” She answered shortly.

“You know,” Jacob said. “I can fix it, if you want.”

“No thanks.” She answered.

“I could do it for free.” He insisted.

She cocked an eyebrow. “Really?”

“Yeah.”

She smirked. “You wouldn’t want anything in return?” Her hand went to his thigh and squeezed. He jumped a little and she laughed. “Oh my god. You’re a virgin, aren’t you?” She laughed harder when she saw his cheeks go a little red. It was hard to tell because of his dark skin but she saw it since she was so close.

He cleared his throat.

“That is none of your business.” He arrived at the school but she wasn’t going out.

“You and Bella never got that far?” She asked.

The thought of Bella made Jacob uneasy.

“You’d think you would but I guess Edward beat you to it.”

“You don’t know shit, Eliana!” Jacob snapped.

She wasn’t taken back by it. She was expecting it. She was proving that he still had feelings for Bella Swan. Really strong feelings.

“Aw, poor little Jakey is mad?” She said in a baby voice.

She didn’t expect for Jacob to grip her arm really hard. His eyes were dark and dangerous. Her eyes widen a bit in shock.

He was breathing hard and was starting to shake.

“Let me go, you prick!” She yelled as she fought him with her other hand. He got her wrist and squeezed hard. She yelped in pain. He was really hurting her. “Stop!”

Quil and Embry knock on his window and Jacob snapped out of his anger.

“You fucking asshole!” She took her things and got out and ran out the car.

“ELIANA!” He called out but she continued to go.

Jacob got out of the car and was about to chase after when Quil and Embry got in his way.

“You need to cool down, man.” Quil said.

“And she wouldn’t want to hear you out, she’s pissed.” Embry added.

Jacob growled and punched his car which left a dent. He just physically hurt his imprint. How fucked up was he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments:

ameliabelle
Brooklynn Marie
Seeley.Booth
Erinnnn.xo
autumnfreakshow
sugarrluvr :D
XOXloveangelXOX
hachie
choirgirlx3
Key to my heart