Time Won't Heal This Damage

Owe Me

“I can’t go.” Jacob told Bella.

Bella had told him that Nessie was going to have a play date with Eliana’s little sister.

“What happened between you two?” Bella asked.

Jacob didn’t want to tell her. He was too ashamed.

“He hurt her.” Edward answered.

Jacob sent a death glare to Edward as Bella gasped in shock.

“Would you mind your own goddamn business, leech?” Jacob snapped at Edward.

“What did you do?” Bella asked.

“She pushed my buttons and I gripped her arm a little too tight, okay?” Jacob ran a hand through his short hair.

“Have you tried to apologize?” Bella asked.

Jacob sighed. “She ditched the rest of the school so I didn’t get a chance.”

“Well, now you can. She said to take the materials for some project you have with her.” Bella smiled at Jacob.

“She’s so complicated.” Jacob confessed.

“Too much for you to handle?” Emmett walked by with a smirk.

Jacob glared at the vampire.

He didn’t answer it because he knew she kind of was too much for him handle.

“Where’s Nessie?” Jacob asked.

“Right here!” Nessie came skipping.

“Let’s go then.” Jacob picked her up. “We have to stop by my place first, all right?”

“Yup.” Nessie said.

“Bring her back before nine.” Bella said as Jacob and Nessie walked out of the Cullen place.

Jacob phased and puts Nessie on his back. He ran through the forest. Once near his place he gently places Nessie on the ground and goes behind a bush to phase back. He pulls his sweats on.

Billy was out so the place was empty. Jacob took the materials and put them in his rabbit. He couldn’t just arrive with no transportation to Eliana’s she would get suspicious.

“Why are you sad?” Nessie asked with a sad smile.

Jacob smiled at her. “Being a teenager sucks, Nessie.”

Nessie laughed. When they arrived at Eliana’s place Amber was impatiently looking out the window but once she saw them she ran to the door.

“Amber!” Jacob heard Eliana yell.

Jacob helped Nessie out of the car and the two little girls hugged each other. Jacob wondered how they became so close already. Eliana walked out of the house with her hands on her hips. Jacob thought that was cute.

“Amber, how many times have I told you not to run out like that? There’s dangerous stuff out there!” Eliana scolded her little sister.

“Sorry, Elli.” Amber said with a pout.

Eliana sighed and smiled, she couldn’t stay mad at her little sister. “Hi Nessie, you kids go inside.”

Amber and Nessie ran inside of her house. Jacob stood next to his car, leaning on it with his arms crossed.

Their eyes met. Jacob fell into those blue eyes like the sky. His heart started beating a little faster. His palms got sweaty. She had the same annoyed look on her face.

“Well?” She said. “Get the stuff and we’ll start, Mr. Muscles.”

Jacob chuckled at the nickname and opened the door of his car and gathered the materials. She held door for him as he walked inside of her house. She led him to the living room. He placed the materials down.

“Crap, I forgot my book. I’ll be back.” She said jogging up the stairs.

**

Eliana looked under the bed… nothing.

“Shit, where did I leave it?” She said to herself. “I can never find anything in this place.” She muttered.

A deep chuckle from behind her made her turn around. Jacob leaned against her door frame. She got up from her knees.

“What’s so funny?” She asked.

He merely pointed to her desk where the book clearly was on. She felt a little stupid and took it. Jacob invited himself in and looked around. She didn’t notice because she was getting her book.

“You danced?” Jacob asked with shock in his tone. He was looking at her trophy case.

“Who said you could look around?” She said pulling him away from that corner of the room well trying because he wouldn’t budge.

She can hit guys twice her size, but Jacob just seemed to be made of stone.

“You won a dancing competition?” He said even more shocked.

“Jakey,” She said sweetly at him. He looked at her and she glared. “This is called invasion of privacy!”

“Why don’t you dance anymore?”

“Why do you have a face?” She struggled to move him.

“Oh, nice comeback.” He snorted.

“Come on, we need to get to work.”

Jacob was about to laugh when he smelled and heard someone else inside of the house. He immediately thought of the well being of Eliana.

“Stay here… someone’s down there.”

Eliana scrunched her face. “There’s no one here Jacob, I locked the front and back door. Well, unless…” She trialed off. “It’s Krypton.” She sighed. “Uh… stay here.”

She walked out of her room and went downstairs. Krypton was in the living room sitting on the couch with his feet propped on the coffee table.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

He looked at her and patted the spot next to him. She glanced up the stairs before going to Krypton.

“Dad has a quick job for you.” He kissed her cheek but continued to kiss her down her neck. He loved to kiss her neck.

She couldn’t pull away so she prayed Jacob would listen and stay upstairs until she solved this.

“I can’t. My little sister has a friend over and I’m taking care of them.” She bit her lip keeping her from moaning.

“That’s why I’m going to stay with them while you go do what you do best.” He pushed her until her back on the couch. He towered over her and placed himself between her legs. She had jeans on but even with that she felt the bulge in his pants.

“I really can’t. You’re not the best with kids.” She patted his chest gently.

He pushed aside her shirt to kiss her shoulder gently.

“Father, wants you to take care of it, doll.” He kissed her lips and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

His hand went behind her knee and pulled her leg over his waist.

“Ahem!”

Krypton looked and saw tall stranger standing there with a death glare. He gave a whole new meaning to ‘If looks could kill’.

“Jacob.” Eliana said pushing Krypton off of her.

Krypton was a little intimidated because Jacob was taller and had more muscle than him.

“Who’s this?” Krypton asked.

“My name is Jacob Black and I’m Eliana’s partner,” Jacob introduced himself.

“Project partner!” Eliana immediately cleared up as she sat up.

Krypton looked at Eliana and then to Jacob.

“You know what. I’ll take care of it. But you owe me one.” He kissed her. In the kiss he made sure that Jacob would get that memo that Eliana was his. He kissed her long and deeply. His hands on her face to keep her in place.

When he pulled away he winked at Jacob and walked out of the house.

“Sorry you had to see that.” Eliana apologized.

“What was he talking about?” Jacob walked inside of the living room and sat next to her. He kept his distance though. He was about to phase when he saw them making out and he couldn’t trust himself.

“Nothing. Um, let’s get started.” She fixed her hair.

Jacob took her hand and she flinched out of instinct.

Jacob took his hand back. His imprint was afraid of his touch. He shook his head and sighed in exhaustion.

“Let’s do this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments:

Darren Cordeux
sugarrluvr :D
hachie
PourquoiBella
autumnfreakshow
choirgirlx3
Erinnnn.xo
XOXloveangelXOX
lmaoyas23
ameliabelle