Status: Writing with Aimee, hopefully tonight :]

I Have a Watch, but I Don't Have Time

So Take My Life, I'll Hand it to You.

“I’m really sorry about everything that you had to watch tonight,” Kim said to Alex. He shrugged.
“It was pretty interesting, I felt like I was watching a soap opera.” They laughed. “Shaant’s gonna be alright right? That girl looked like she really fucked him up.’ Kim sighed sitting down on a log behind Shaant’s house.
“He’ll be fine, eventually. She really did though and it really pissed me off that she didn’t trust him one bit. You don’t really know Shaant so I don’t know if you noticed it but he’s really a sweet guy and he’s one of the most honest guys you’ll ever meet. We’ve been best friends for years and his ex always accused us of being more than that. We both told her numerous times but nothing got through to her. Really, I’m glad she’s out of the picture now she caused so much drama and really he deserves someone better.” Alex found himself listening intently to her words. This was so unusual for him, really he never cared about what they were saying as long as it got them into bed he’d pretend to listen for awhile. “Oh I’m sorry I’m ranting.”
“It’s okay, you have a right to. This Autumn chick seems like a real bitch.” He responded trying his best to make it look like he really was listening. He wanted her to know he actual listened for once in his life.
“She was but she’s gone hopefully for good and I don’t want to talk about her anymore.”
“Understood.” He said nodding, “what do you want to talk about now then?” She shrugged blinking a couple of times. “You look like you’re getting tired, you should get home.” Kim nodded. “I’ll walk you, where do you live?”
“Oh no, you don’t have to do that. It’s a pretty long walk from there to the resorts.” She said standing up.
“But, I want to. I want to make sure you get home okay, I mean you’re wearing my sweatshirt and I don’t want that harmed in anyway,” he laughed. She smiled.
“I getcha, I’ll be sure to take good care of it for you.” She joked back.
“Alright which way to your house?” He asked helping her up from the log and walking in the direction she pointed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo it's kind shortt and I'm sorry but get at my best friend for being so distracting when we try to write. Srsly we have dance parties over the phone, share ATL images over AIM, (yyyeah we the only nigga's who still use AIM on the computer, suck itt!) talking about nipplez and editing shiiitt. We gotta start concentrating brahh.
Haha buuut I PROMISE that there'll be one on monday ... maybee.