Status: Active. :] for sure.

This Is the Bottom Line, It's True

Eight.

Thursday. This is it. This is my day, and I'm so excited. Though, I can't help but to be nervous. I mean, everyone is nervous their first date, right? This is different though. The fact that I'm working with, and for, Garbo is a little off-setting.

"Ready to go?" He asked as I came out of the bathroom from changing into my bathingsuit.

"I'm ready whenever you're ready." I smiled, we grabbed our beach bag filled with things before walking to the beach. We didn't tell anyone where we're going, but we had our cell phones, just in case. As we got to the beach there was only a couple people there either enjoying the beach by themselves or with an other. We set our beach towels down along with our bag before I stripped off my shorts and tank top. He threw his shirt off and we went into the ocean.

BRI'S POV!!!

I woke up and got dressed because I wanted to go take Tori shopping.

I stepped out of the elevator on her and Garbo's floor and proceeded to their room.

Knock, knock... no answer.
Knock, knock! ... no answer.
Knock, knock... WHAT THE HELL!?
KNOCK, KNOCK... no answer.

"Tori, open the fucking door!" I pounded the door after the repetative knocking got annoying. There was still no answer. That's not like Tori to not answer the door, I panicked and ran back up to my floor. I took my cell phone and dialed her number. She didn't answer. By now, I was really panicking. "Nick!" I said, he didn't wake up, "NICK!" I screamed in his ear.

"OW! What, Bri!?" He rolled over, looking at me.

"Tori's missing." I looked at him.

"She's what?"

"MISSING! M-I-S-S-I-N-G! GONE! KAPUT! NO WHERE!"

"She's probably still sleeping. We had a long day yesterday." He rolled over.

"No, she's not." I said, he rolled back, looking at me once again.

"And how do you know?"

"Because, I knocked like 20 billion times! okay, not really, only like 8, but still not my point. AND I yelled in the room and she didn't answer, SHE DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER HER PHONE! And she always does!"

"Was Garbo there?"

"NO!" I used my hands for emphasis.

"Huh, that's strange." He said.

"YEAH! CALL HIM!" I threw my phone and it hit his head. "SORRY!" I squeaked.

"Alright, calm down." He laughed, sitting up, he dialed the number and pressed the phone to his ears. I just stared at him. A couple minutes later he shrugged. "No answer. They're probably busy getting breakfast or something." He shrugged.

"NO! Tori doesn't eat breakfast."

"What kind of person doesn't?"

"Her." I shrugged, "We need to send out a search party!" I threw my hands up.

"No, we don't, they'll come back. Trust me, Garbo's responsible for himself and her if they're together."

"But, Tori's the most irresponisble girl I know. She runs off like a little kid." I wagged my finger.

"Garbo will keep an eye on her. I promise." He said, I huffed and crossed my legs and arms. I will find them.

TORI'S POV!!!

We were having quite a blast, but it was getting to be lunch time. So, we ran up on the beach to get our cellphones and money to get food at the beach resturaunt. I had a couple missed calls from Bri.

"Oh, jeez, better call Bri. She already tried calling." I said, pressing my phone to my ear.

BRI'S POV

"TORI'S CALLING ME!" I screamed, waking Nick up once again. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" I screamed into the phone, she laughed.

"With Garbo?"

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME! I almost sent out a search party."

"Oh, sorry, we wanted to be Jonas and Bri free today. Just us two."

"Ohhh, why?"

"Cause it's what people do on a date."

"AWWWWW!!!! Tori and Garbo, sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g." I sang, she laughed.

"Bri, shut up. Well I have to go. We're getting lunch. I'm not sure what time we're getting back."

"Alright, just BE CAREFUL!" She laughed before hanging up.

"And, what was that about?" Nick asked as he sat up.

"Tori and Garbo are on a date." I grinned, "How cute." I smiled, and looked at him. He had a disgusted face on. "What?"

"Him and her?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Ew."

"Ew?"

"No offence, but she's not for him."

"Would you shut the fuck up! She's actually happy for once!" I barked rabbidly at him. His eyes grew wide.

"Sorry, I was just stating my opinion." He shrugged.

"Whatever, go back to sleep meanie." I got up.

TORI'S POV!!!

"I'm having a great time, Garbo." I smiled.

"I am too, thanks for coming out with me."

"Thanks for asking me." I giggled, he smiled. We were sitting on our beach towels and having our lunch. I honestly don't want this day to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO here it is, finally.

Bri's gonna have some romance later; FORESHADOW Y'ALL!

XD
<3