Status: Rewrite

Suicide Note

No Entry

I push the bathroom door open hard, and then slam it shut. But I don't lock it. In fact, I just run to the back stall, and find the note. I read it.

_____I know it's you,
_____Jessica.


I scream, rip up the note and toss it in the toilet. What is going on? Why am I feeling this way?
Read it and die.
That's why.
I kick the wall hard, and step outside the stall.
"Why are you doing this?" I screech with a scream.
I kick the wall again, and throw my backpack on the floor. I pull out the notebook and begin ripping out the pages. Anger and pain is what I am feeling now. Anger and pain.
As I rip out the pages, I scream, "I hate you!" Over and over again. And it's true.
I hate the Suicide Girl. I hate her for not telling me her name. I hate her for making me read this notebook. I hate her for cheating with my boyfriend. I hate her putting my name as number 4 on her list. I hate her for hating herself. I hate her for even writing this notebook.
I hate her for doing this to me. I hate her for destroying me.
There is only the last page with writing on it left. This is the only page I have yet to read. I toss the notebook into the stall, and then storm inside. I pick up the notebook and look at the cover for one last time. And then I throw it in the toilet. I shove my foot in there, and stomp down feeling the water rush into my shoe.
"I hate you! I hate you!" I scream over and over again.
I turn out of the stall and back to my backpack. I pull out my books and papers. I throw them all over the bathroom. I don't care, I just don't care. I lean against the wall and cover my eyes.
It feels like only seconds go by, when I feel arms around my body. They pull me to the floor. I try to squirm out of the grip, but it is too much.
My body shuts down. I can't move, my breathing is uneven but the tears continue to fall. A hand gently brushes the hair out of my eyes, and then the tears off of my cheeks. I notice that this person is trying to help. They can't tell that half of my panic is because they have their arms around me in a bathroom. So, that rules out Vince. But soon, I begin to feel comfortable, safe.
This is so weird.
Eventually, I feel comfortable enough to look at the girl who has me, and would you guess it?
Tyler Qwittle.
A part of me is totally pissed that he's here. Another part is confused that he's in the girls’ bathroom. And the other part is so relieved that he's here.
"You..." I barely manage to say.
His blue eyes lock onto mine. They are so beautiful lined in black eyeliner. It really brings out the color. "Yeah, me." He says softly. It's almost like he can tell that we are not supposed to speak.
A few more moments pass, and I say, "How did you know?"
"Know what?"
"That I was going psycho?" I whisper.
I feel him shrug around me. "Don't know. Maybe it was you running down the hall, crying. Or the fact that you just had a huge fight with your boyfriend. Maybe it was intuition. Oh! I know, I read minds!" He chuckles.
I smile lightly.
"Yeah," He says. "Like, I know that you're thinking about me naked right now."
I roll my eyes. "Oh yeah," I play along with his joke. "Totally. And, Vince is my ex-boyfriend, now."
"May I ask why?" Tyler says.
"I thought you can read minds."
I hear him hum. "Yeah, but my powers are all screwy in here."
"The bathroom?" I say.
"Yeah." He shrugs.
I sigh. "Well, he cheated on me." I feel the tears form again in my eyes.
"Tell me more." Tyler presses.
I glance at my watch. "Class is starting."
Tyler laughs. "Don't tell me you've never skipped before."
I look up to him. "Skipping virgin."
Tyler smiles, showing off his perfect teeth. "I have the perfect place to go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please

Thank you to everyone who has read this so far and has commented. It means a lot