Status: Rewrite

Suicide Note

Entry Two

I cannot really seem to catch breath. It is difficult to just sit here quietly and read this.
I swallow hard as I feel the sweat gather on my hands.
I know Thomas. In fact, I am going to his party on Friday. I hang out with him every weekend pretty much. Thomas is buddies with Vince.
I gently touch the indents from the pencil on the paper. It hurts to read how much pain this girl is in. But why? Why did I have to find this notebook? Why me?
"Jess," Kristen whispers next to me.
I jump, and it feels like my heart skips a beat.
Kristen leans away from me and gives me a look. "Are you okay?"
I glance at her, my hand on my chest as if to catch my heart when it pops out. I nod.
Kristen smiles, "I need help with question twenty,"
I glare at her. "Just do it yourself,"
"Please," She mouths.
I shake my head.
Kristen sits back and turns back to her test.
I look back down to the notebook. I should not read this. It would be wrong to read this. This notebook belongs to someone that is going through hell, and it's not mine. I should just turn it into the lost and found. Yep, the lost and found. Or maybe the bathroom. No, the lost and found.
I make the decision to turn it in, and then I realize that I am already reading entry two.

~Entry Two
_____Dear Journal
_____Today is much worse than yesterday. And the cuts on my arms prove that. Too bad no one cares enough to realize that. I take pity on all of those poor souls who are going to hell for not noticing a cry for help when there is one.
_____Pity? Please. As if I could take pity on all of those rich, snooty asses. In fact, I hope they burn in HELL! But that's okay, cause' they deserve it.
_____Am I invisible? Am I really that see-through? I asked the teacher twice about the homework we had, and she didn't even notice me. She never answered my question, she never even saw me. Bitch.
_____But it doesn't matter, right? None of it matters. I don't matter. I never have...
_____Kristen Hall said that no one would even want to care about nobody like me. It's probably true, but it still hurt.
_____Do people think that I am made of stone? Do people believe that just because I don't show them that it hurts, that I don't hurt at all?
_____I guess so.
_____............................God, I am sick of this.
_____I am SICK of crying. I am SICK of all of this. I am SICK of the PAIN!!! SO MUCH FUCKING PAIN!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!! IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD!!! HELP ME!!! SOMEONE, THIS IS ME CALLING OUT FOR HELP!!!
_____HHHEEELLLPPP MMMEEE!!!!!!!!!
_____But no one will listen to the invisible girl. Hell, I even told a girl today that I was going to kill myself. We were in the bathroom, and I told her flat out, "I am going to kill myself." She gave me a look and said, "Who are you?" So I said, "Does it matter? I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!"
_____She shrugged and walked away. She walked away. How does someone do that? Even a heartless person like me would do something about it, even if it's just sitting in the bathroom with them and draw pictures.
_____So, yeah. I even cried out for help physically, but still no one heard.
_____Does anyone ever hear?
_____Signed,
~~~~~~~~~~Invisible
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please