Nightmare

Sneaky Tricks

-Matt-
"Just let her be Matt. she'll call. stop worrying" Mel told me.

"no. I want her back here. everyone misses her. me, you, Dukie, Jimmy, Johnny, Val, even Brian and Zacky"

"I know, but it was her decision"

"and it'll be my decision for her to come back" I said "wait...you said she probably wouldnt go to Brandon's because they havnt talked in awhile, she'd expect you guys to think she didnt go there..."

"so she went" we said at the same time. I stole her phone from off her lap and searched threw her contacts. there was no brandon.

"its Bam" she said, I found it and pressed send. I waited for an answer.

"you've called the Margera residence, how may I help you?" someone said.

"is Bam there?" I asked

"yeah, one sec" the guy said, I looked at Mel.

"Bam Margera is your freaking cousin?" I asked, she nodded.

"hello?" Bam said.

"if your by Viola, move. this is private" I said.

-Viola-
Dico handed Bam the phone "hello?" he said. after, he got up and went into another room.

"DICO!" I yelled, he jumped on the couch and wrapped his arm around me.

"yes my darling?" he said, raising his eye brow.

"entertain me" I said, he laughed, got up and began to sing Mustard Man. he had me cracking up.

sooner or later, Bam came back in. he stared at us all crying from laughing.

"were going to Cali tomorrow. PACK YOUR SHIT!" he yelled.

"is Vito coming?" Ape asked.

"only one fat boy on this trip" Bam said, she smiled.

"then ill go"

"ill stay with Vito" I said, they stared at me.

"no. your coming. Rake is staying with Vito"

"AWH COME ON DUDE! I DONT WANNA BE STUCK WITH HIS FAT ASS!" Rake yelled. I laughed.

"your also driving us to the airport tomorrow, in that little jerks limo" Bam added.

"your an ass" Rake said under his breathe.

"GO PACK!" Bam screamed.

we all got up and went to our rooms. well....Dico carried me to mine. I packed all my stuff up, and then went to bed.

I was awoken by Bam. jumping on my bed at 6 in the morning. I got up, took a shower then got dressed. by then, Bam rudely woke everyone, anticing most of them (for all of you who dont know how to Antic, you throw flour on peoples faces while theyre sleeping)

we left by 9. most of them falling asleep on the plane. when we landed, we got into a strech hummer. I wasnt paying attention to our surroundings, I was laughing to hard. suddenly we stopped, and I stared at the all to familiar house. I turned to Bam.

"howd you know?" I asked him.

"he called me yesterday and told me to bring you back" he told me.

"I fucking hate you" I said, getting out and running into the house. I passed everyone waiting for me and went straight to Matt. I smacked him. "I LEFT FOR A REASON! YOU COULDNT JUST LET ME GO?!"

"no, Viola, I couldnt. we all missed you" he said.

"IM NOT STAYING!"

"Viola, calm down" Zacky told me.

"I will not. YOU werent betrayed by your cousin, YOU werent brought back against your will" I said.

"I wasnt the one who called. dont flip on me" Zacky said. he came up to me, "good to have you back" he hugged me.

"IM NOT STAYING!" I screamed. everyone else walked in.

"someone explain this to me" Ape said, after saying hi to Mel and Dukie.

"three of these guys kidnapped us a few months ago. Mel and Dukie like it here, but I wanted to go home. so I left. but this asshole called that one, and talking him into bringing me back" I explained.

"Brandon Cole!" Ape said. "how dare you"

"he said he loved her!" Bam said. "I didnt know they kidnapped them!"

"I really hate you" I told Matt. I ran downstairs.

only a few minutes later did Bam come down.

"im so sorry Vi. if I knew, I wouldnt have brought you back. I thought he was a friend that was in love with you. I had Novak grab your bags. your coming home" he said.

"I dont have one. Mel sold our Jersey home" I said.

"your home is where I live, where your family lives. your sisters might not be there, but youve got me, Ape, Phil and the guys. we'll take care of you"

"are you sure?" I asked, he nodded. "im sorry I said I hate you, I dont"

"its okay. just tell anyone I was nice, and I might have to hurt you" he threatened, I laughed at nodded.

I followed him upstairs. he made the announcment that he was taking me back, and buying me a house. which he lied about. and that he didnt want any of them coming near me.

"bye Dukie, bye Mel. I love you, ill call you every day" I said, hugging them. I didnt exactly want to leave the guys on a bad term, so I hugged Val, then Johnny, Brian and Zacky. Jimmy gave me a huge bear hug, and Matt kissed my cheek. "ill miss some of you" I laughed.

we left and I stared at the house as we left. no one asked me anything....yet atleast. we drove to LA. why...I wasnt exactly sure.

-Matt-
"you guys are welcome to come on tour with us if you want" Brian said, Mel and Dukie nodded.

"dude, youve been pushing around the same food for the past half hour. eat something" Jimmy said. he was always a worry wort.

"im not hungry" I said, throwing the plate in the sink, then grabbing my keys "im going out"

where I was going, I had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
I STOPPED CALLING APE AUNT APE BECAUSE IT WAS CONFUSING. SORRY. SHE'S STILL VIOLA'S AUNT THOUGH!