Nightmare

Just Forget

I walked back and forth infront of the bed. waiting to see those blue eyes.

"Bam, calm down a little" Dunn told me. I stared at him.

"my little cousin is in the hospital, in a coma, an dits my fault. and you want me to calm down?" I said, he sat back down.

"why dont you, Ape and Phil go home. we'll stay and watch her. and if anything happens, we'll call." Raab told me.

"Ape and Phil go home. im not leaving this hospital untol she's out of that coma. I have to call Mel and Dukie"

I took out my phone and found Mel's number.

"arent they on tour with those guys? whats there name?" Dico asked "Avenged Sevenfold or some shit like that"

"yeah, look them up and see where theyre at" I told him, waiting for Mel to answer her phone. she didnt pick up.

"theyre close. New York City" Dico told me, I nodded.

"go get them. even if there kicking and screaming. get them" I told them, Dunn and Dico nodded and left.

I dialed Dukie's number. she answered after the second ring.

"hey Bam" she sounded really happy. I felt bad that I was about to ruin that.

"Dukie, I have to tell you something" I said. "get Mel and put me on speaker"

"alright. everyone's all together" she said, I sighed "Bam...whats going on?"

"im at the hospital right now. but its not me" I began, Mel cut me off.

"holy shit, which one of you dumbass' got hurt?"

"your sister. she was standing ontop of the car after we got the shot for Jackass and one of the cars went crazy and I tried to get her down but it just was to late and now she's in a coma. its all my fault, I shouldnt have put her in the scene. im so sorry"

no one talked. I had to check my phone to make sure she didnt hang up on me.

"how bad is it?" someone finally asked. I think it was Matt.

"it happened around 10 this morning, and she's been in a coma since. theyre hopeing she's out of the coma by tomorrow morning"

"and if she's not?"

"they have to do all this technicall stuff"

"how bad does she look?" Dukie asked.

"pretty bad. I sent Dunn and Dico to get you. they should be there in about an hour"

"alright Brandon. we'll see you in a little" Mel said. I heard tears in both of their voices.

It was killing me inside. knowing im the reason this girl was in the hospital. I was freaking out inside.

"Bam, why dont you get something to eat" Ape told me.

"Phil, get me something to eat please" I said, he nodded.

-Viola-
I tried opening my eyes. they didnt want to open. whatever, the more sleep the better.

wait....who's talking. I hear so many voices. Bam..Ape...Phil...Raab. why cant I move?

]What happened to me?

-Bam-
Phil and Ape got us all food. and three hours after talking to Mel and Dukie, they walked threw the door. both turned and cried into one of the guys' chests. Matt walked over to her, and took her hand. he began talking to her.

"Viola, its Matt. baby please wake up. I need you" he whispered.

"Dukie, Mel. im so sorry" I said, walking over to them and hugging both.

"hi, im Jimmy. this is Johnny, Brian and Zacky" Jimmy said.

"which three kidnapped my cousins?" I asked.

"me, Zacky and Jimmy" Brian said. "look, at first it was for money, but sooner or later, we all became friends and fell in love"

"you hurt my cousins ever again, and I swear to go I will kill you" I threatened.

"what are you talking about!!? your the one that hurt your cousin!" I heard Matt said.

"MATHEW! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! NOW STOP!" Mel screamed at him. I kept my anger at myself.

Everyone stayed at the hospital. No one would leave. people slept on the floor and everything. today would be the big day to see if she'd wake up. I fell asleep around 2, next to Vi.

"psst, Bam" I heard. "BAM!"

I flung forward, and looked around. no one was up. I looked at the bed and saw two beautiful blue eyes.

"oh thank god" I said, she stared at me.

"who are those guys?" she asked, looking at Mel and Dukie's friends.

"what do you mean who are they? you know them" I said, she just stared at me.

"no....I dont" she said. my mouth dropped. Matt would not be happy about this.

"thats Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and Brian. they dont ring a bell?"

"not at all. why are they here?"

"theyre with your sisters" I told her, she smiled.

"I missed Mel and Dukie"

"wait..if you dont remember them, do you remember my crew?"

"i've known your crew my whole life, why wouldnt I know them?" she asked "dumbass"

I looked around. it was time to wake them up.

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE JERKS!" I screamed, they all jumped up. "she's awake"

Mel and Dukie ran to her side, hugging her and kissing her head, gently of course. my crew said theyre hello's and even a welcome back to life. Ape and Phil were just happy to see her. Matt got up and walked over to her.

"oh thank god your okay" he said, taking her hand and leaning down to kiss her. she smacked him.

"who the fuck do you think you are? coming here with my sisters and trying to kiss me. what the fuck is wrong with you!" she yelled.

"its me Viola, its Matt" he said.

"I have no idea who you are, or you, or you, or you, or you." she said, pointing to Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, Brian and Johnny.

theyre faces fell.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWHHH SHIITTT SONNN!
:O
WILL VIOLA EVER REMEMBER?!?!